Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

OOC: SORRY THUNDER BUT I CAN'T RESIST...LOLZ. NICE FLATLINE.
Flatline wrote:evara awoke in cains arms. she wasnt hungry anymore and haad cains warm fur. but nature was calling, and unable to stop herself peed on cains arm. evara chose that very moment to also bare her milk teeth in a grin and laugh
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

OOC: why do i get pissed on O.o and Enir ima kick your tail if ya dont shut up >.>

i grimaced at the pee on my arm and then laughed at Evara baring her teeth. "Was that necessary kid?" i took her to one of the rooms the guards would stay in amd set her down on a bed and wrapped her tightly, kissed her forehead and smiled. "Rest a little bit more, i'll be back after i go wash my arm, okay?" i asked one of the remaining guards to stand by the door while i washed my arm good, my OCD driving me insane, before returning to Evara and sitting on the bed next to her thinking bout what im gonna do after this is all over.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Silver laughed. "Im sorry snowy,didnt mean to startle ya.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Well, everything on the other side of the story seems to have slowed, so we need to get that back into gear. Those who are going to finish the HR supremacy have all boarded and are on their way.)

I sat patiently as the metro car moved down the tunnels. After a few moments, a thought struck me;
"Everyone listen. I'm sure you all know what we are about to do would be considered suicide by a lot of people, so, now that we are on our way, I thought I'd bring up an important matter; we need a plan of attack that isn't "charge in, decimate our enemies and get out" - our last battle should show you that won't work. So, anyone got ideas?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

*I opened my one eye and said* I myself think we should either go through the air vents again OR the tunnel system and then try and time a power outage with the duty shifts then jump the lead guy as he is running through the halls OR tunnels toward an escape route, that way he comes to us and we do little collateral damage.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan listened to the train car's wheels as they scraped along the metal tracks, seemingly deafening at times. The tunnel itself seemed to be ancient and full of history that was long ago forgotten by humanity. A lot of people had died in the tunnels, probably from suffocation or starvation, and nobody had recorded their stories. To the world's leaders, refugees were held at the same level as insects. In other words, they were expendable.

In the front of the train car, Colt stood inside a small operator's room, driving the train. He manually controlled a rusted spotlight, shining it down the rat infested train tracks ahead. To Zan, it was a scene from a horror story, spider web infested and all. Then again, so was the whole world. A small radio echoed from the windowless room, filled with the chatter of the world above.

The bench was becoming uncomfortable. Zan stood up and moved towards Surge.

"We have some people on the inside according to Sasha," he spoke. "My advice, we sneak into a fuel depot and catch a ride on the cargo carrier. All ships dock at central command, that's if things haven't changed since I saw the place last."

Zan then walked towards the operator's room and leaned against the door. He could barely hear himself over the nearby generator.

"Colt!" he screamed, slamming his hand against the door's frame. Colt didn't seem to hear him. "Hey!"
Slowly, Colt turned to face him, simultaneously watching the spotlight. "What?!"
"Where are you going to drop us off at?"
"An outpost..." Colt then turned away.
"What outpost?"
"Fort Greier."
"A fort?"
"No, it's called Fort Greier. Just a makeshift listening post that our guys set up near the HR's command. Quickest way to the surface. Used to be an old maintainance tunnel."
"Do you have any guys there right now?"
"Two, but they're about to head back to the station."
"Why?"
"To prepare for the demon attack."
Well," Zan paused, looking into the darkness, "how much longer until we get there?"
"Ten minutes."
"You sure?"
Colt smirked. "Yeah. Don't think I could take much more time than that with these things on the train."

Zan smirked and nodded, making his way towards where Enir was seated. He leaned against the wall.

BACK AT CURSED STATION:

Since the werewolves had left, things had quieted down in the station's quarters, but people were still on edge. An attack was still pending and the station's guards were outnumbered at least ten to one. A few guards were assembling a turret beside the station's entrance.

Senth, the station's defense planner, made his way past the guards, followed by Sasha. His eyes were bloodshot. Attack was inevitable. It was just a matter of time.

"Sasha, tell me again why you agreed to let the were-things stay," he spoke, lifting a canteen to his mouth.
"My brother promised that they would help us defend," Sasha replied.
"Your brother? You mean that maniac that we saved from the surface?"
"Yes, that maniac is my brother, believe it or not."
"And you trust him that much."
"No. We're desperate though."
"Yes, more now than ever since we have feral creatures running amok in the settlement's halls."
"They aren't feral, Senth. Just try talking to them."
"Oh, I will, and they best give me answers fast. I won't hesitate to put a bullet in their thick skulls. Would be doing the world a favor, I would."

Senth made his way down a corridor, into the room where the ones known as Fang and Snowy were standing.

"Good day, werewolves. I am Senth, and it seems that our settlement's overseer, Sasha, has so gladly invited you into our home. I hope you have a good reason for staying," he spoke, signaling for Sasha to enter the room.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

While waiting for our stop I started to miss my mate. I had been given a chance to come back and be with her and then Iam suddenly yanked away from here again. I mumbled under my breath, "why couldn't I spend some more time with her?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Perking up to Enir's small comment, I grinned.
"You didn't have to. You could have stayed with her while we did this, but let me put it like this; the Human Regime needs to be sorted out, then the demon attack needs to be repelled. After that, an alliance between humans and werewolves alike needs to be formed. That will guarantee safety from the rest of your enemies for a while, and you'll all be safe. Just make sure you don't die. Again."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked up at Surge and said with the memory of my last death returning, "Ya....Ill make sure that doesn't happen again." I place a hand around my kneck and then on my chest were the bug had bitten into me.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Ahead, Zan could see a faint light that seemed to be glowing incandescent red. The darkness of the tunnel was beginning to get to him; the idea of riding through a pit of corpses wasn't his idea of a good time. How long had it been since he last talked to Colt? Nine...no...ten minutes maybe. They had to be close to the drop off point.

Then the radio in the driver's cabin began picking up a new signal, one that resembled music. Colt laughed.

"We're almost there," Colt spoke. "That signal only travels about a thousand feet from the station. Our idea of local radio."

The train car began going around a bend in the tunnel and almost instantly the drop off point was in view. A small station full of construction lights and fire barrels. It was nearly impossible to look at. Zan covered his eyes, feeling as the train car skidded along the tracks to a stop. Had they really arrived?

"Off!" Colt screamed and threw the door of the driver's cabin open. "I'll get my crew, then you and your dog friends are on your own."

Zan followed him out of the train, onto a much smaller platform than the last. A couple of men were seated beside a fire barrel on the platform's corner.

"Took you long enough," one of them, the shorter, spoke, lifting a canteen to his mouth.
"We were held up back at home for a group of werewolves and other creatures," Colt replied, chuckling.
"Werewolves?" the second, more sickly, man replied. "Here?"
"Yeah. They claim that they are trying to help us; apparently they're trying to take out the new Human Regime," Colt spoke.
"He's one?" the first man spoke again, pointing at Zan.
"No; he's human, like us, but he's friends with the things. Actually, he's Sasha's brother or something. That's why I brought him and his friends here."
Zan interrupted, "What's with all the lights?"
"Tunnel dwellers don't like light, and neither do the ghosts in the tunnels. Keeps us alive!" the sickly man replied.
"No! Forgive Yusef. He's sick now. We use the lights to spot demons. Easy to spot their eyes, you know, if you have the right kind of light," the shorter man chuckled, stood up, and then threw a bag onto his shoulder. "Just keep the lights on and you'll be fine."

The two men began following Colt back to the train and quickly boarded, glancing at the werewolves and Surge with fear. Zan laughed.

"Do you have any weapons here?" he screamed towards the two men.
"Uhh...yeah, in the storage room. Used to be a bathroom. Near the emergency stairwell," the short man replied, nervously, watching Enir and Surge.

Zan leaned against the wall and waited for the others.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"So, we've arrived."
Stepping off the train I took in my surroundings, analysing routes, paths, everything. The people were staring, and I couldn't blame them. I was an unknown factor, and probably when briefed on the situation, was slid under the "werewolf" section, despite neither appearing, acting or even changing to a werewolf. After taking in the initial information I had gathered, I stood by Zan. There was something I'd need to talk to him briefly about before we started the attack, but first thing was first; arrival.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Something wasn't right with this small 'outpost' they were trying to dump us off at, it felt as though I was about to walk right into a trap. But with no proof I was forced to get off, but I kept the katana close at hand and ready to draw if needed. After the humans started to get the train moving I whispered to Surge, "I don't like this at all, it feels wrong, absolutely wrong."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

hey guys,slow down things a bit for me if you can,i will only be able to reply to posts on the weekends due to my staying at the dorms in school.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

~Walks over to Cain and little Evara~ You need to be concerning to little ones when they act out and pee in this case they just want to be loved and know their safe. OCC: Laptop had to get repaired and I got a bad memory X3.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan could see the bathroom next to the emergency stairwell. It was well lit, with two construction lights on either side. Quickly, he made his way towards the room, preparing for any trap that may have been on the other side of its door. The air was bizzarely quiet, besides the sound of the music playing from some unknown source.

Once at the door, he placed his hand on its frame, trying to listen for anything that might be on the opposite side. No sound. He opened the door, watching as a small, dimly lit room greeted him. Two cots were placed against the farthest wall, next to a large record player that sounded to be stuck on a section of the record it was playing.

"Didn't think they still used those," Zan spoke, searching for the weapons.

He found what he was looking for. A small locker resided on room's leftmost wall. One of its door was badly bent, as if having been kicked multiple times. Zan moved to the locker and opened all of its compartments, pulling whatever guns he could carry from its interior. Two SMGs and a rocket launcher. Hardly enough, he thought.

Moving back onto the platform, he walked over to Surge and Enir.

"We can go now," he spoke.

BACK AT CURSED STATION:

Senth was about to continue, when a couple of guards entered the room.

"Sir, our reinforcements are here," the first guard, the same one that had been working on the turret, spoke.
"How many?" Senth questioned.
"Two..."
"Two? That's it?"
"From the listening post."
"So," Senth paused, "how many strong are we?"
"Twenty-five, sir, plus the werewolves."
"No. We aren't using the werewolves," Senth replied, looking towards the werewolves.
"And why not?" Sasha interrupted.
"Because they'll probably try eating our men if we're victorious."
"They won't."
"And how do you know that?"
"Because my brother's human and they haven't eaten him."
Senth nodded. "Fine. We'll let them fight with us. I'll have them assemble at the main gate, to help us prepare."

Senth walked out of the room, into another, and seated himself at a radio. He lifted a microphone to his mouth and spoke.

"All werewolves, please gather at the front gate for further instruction," his voice echoed throughout the station.

Sasha entered the room, behind him. "They're not going to take orders from you, Senth. They aren't your soldiers."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, I guess we shouldn't have expected much more from them, they don't have as much strength to fight the demons without weapons." I stayed by the platform edge as the others prepared.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Srry it's been so long. My computer has been out of comission for forever!

Okay, there was only one thing going through my mind. Ow, ow, and OW! I hissed under my breath, clutching my stomach. What in the name of the gods was wrong with me anyway? I rubbed my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut. I clenched my hands into fists. Pain, pain, and more pain. What in the world was wrong with me? That was when I felt it. I cast a glance down towards my legs. I began to swear, hotly and quickly. I was having a baby. This was so not going to be a happy process.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was able to hide it from the others but it was becoming to much, the natural instincts of being a father and the feral need to be with my mate and guard her were taking over. "Surge, iam sorry but I won't be of any use to you on this mission, I MUST return to my mate and be with her, it is my responsibility as the father to be by her side when the pup comes, which I fear I may be to late as it is." I grabbed a flashlight and started running back the way we had come. As I got further down the tunnel I started to hear what sounded like large bugs moving in the shadows and abandoned service rooms. "Great, more bugs." I mumbled sarcastically.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Running as fast as I could I pulled out the sword that I was given to use earlier and continued to head back to the main fort. "I don't care how many bugs get in my way iam not stopping for anything!!!!" I shouted as I ran onward, dodging the claws and cutting through when they tried to block my path. It seamed like there were millions of them but that didn't stop me, I kept cutting through them or dodging them when I could.

But eventually I started to wear down and they were landing some hits on me. I continued as far as I could before I had to stop to rest, but sadly the bugs were not far behind. I stood my ground trying to build up the energy for the fight when I noticed that the bugs stopped approaching after the reached a certain point in the tracks, as though they were afraid to cross or as if something was blocking them. Not wanting to waist any time I continued on my way eventually reaching the tunnel's exit. Upon doing so, I saw my mate and could tell instinctively what was going on. I rushed to her side and carried her back into one of the buildings were there was a cot. I grabbed on of her paws and told her,"Dont worry, Iam here for you, Iam here, just hang in there."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: ANYONE ALIVE OUT THERE!?!?!?!?
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

No. Over the long period of inactivity, everyone died. It looks like it is time to send out revival messages...

I watched as Enir sprinted off back towards the station. I felt a pang of guilt for bringing him with me at this time, but then I remembered.

"Everyone, we need to keep going. The lives of a lot of people rest on our success."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

(hey guys,i'm back)

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

(Collage is a pain, and back)
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

(Lets get this rp going again,shall we?)

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"I know..." I replied. "Mothering instincts dont exactly come to me as a natural instinct. I dont know what kids want..."

I sighed and went back to Evara watching her rest.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;