Hello

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
lonewolf2877
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Lone Wolf

Hello

Post by lonewolf2877 »

I have been an avid werewolf fanatic since I was young, and have worked on a plethora of artwork and animation involving werewolves. I have worked on everything from illustration to special make-up and masks to my recent video game I am working on. I joined this forum looking for people who have an interest in werewolves and want to share their affinities on werewolves so I can better improve my art and games that I am working on. I have been a professional game designer for just shy of 10 years and look forward to releasing my werewolf based game later on this year or early next year. Looking forward to hearing from any of you soon.
Image Lone Wolf: A Werewolf Post Apocalyptic Beat-Em Up RPG Video Game
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Hello

Post by Berserker »

Wow, someone who claims to be working on a werewolf video game who actually is working on a werewolf video game. That's a rarity. Welcome to the forum!
lonewolf2877
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by lonewolf2877 »

Yeah I don't think I can post it here, because the mods would think it is advertising but if you want to see it just click on the image on my signature. If they allow me I will post screen shots and videos from time to time. It's a beat 'em up roleplaying game where you play as a martial artist who can change into a werewolf and it is set in a post apocalyptic world. All the characters are hand drawn animated in high res 2D for 1080P, the environments are 3D and everything has a comic book style. Will be out PC/MAC to start, then if it does well PS3, XBOX360, maybe the Wii and possibly Android depending on the funding secured for it. I am an indie developer, so this stuff is all done in house by me and my team and we plan to release it ourselves first before we shop for publishers to distribute. It's already in mid development and it will release since we are not relying on anyone overhead. This is really something I have been working on and off for a while now, but the timing looks ripe for werewolves, so it is a good time to get this out. Let me know if you have any further questions on it, it is good to be in a place here with people with a common interest.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Wow,looks really cool.Welcome to The Pack.keep this handy :hardhat: you'll need it around here. :D
lonewolf2877
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by lonewolf2877 »

Thanks Sevena, we are really hard at work on it, I am trying to give it that cold war '80's feel to it, and make it different from everything else out there. We'll have interactive comic book cut scenes too. Any input you have is appreciated, I'll check on here often to see what is going on. It's really cool to see werewolves starting to make a comeback, the early '80's was the hay day in recent times for them I think finally it may be their time again.
lonewolf2877
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by lonewolf2877 »

Thanks Sevena, seems like my last post did not go through. I'll keep the topic updated in the Gaming forum, hopefully you and the other members like the work I am doing. It may not be for everyone, but at least it will star a werewolf hwlwnk
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

BTW: This is the "introductions" thread. Please move to one of the more approriate threads to continue this conversation.
Here is to say hello and that's it.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...