Hi there

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
karzrave
Legendary
Legendary

Hi there

Post by karzrave »

Evening fellow wolves,

I was on this very site about 2 years ago, but due to getting my laptop stolen in a break in, I lost my email and my passwords to this place.
Ide love to be apart of the community again! Tell me, is Fig still around?

For those who dont remember or know me, im an illustrator with a love for werewolves. I have a couple of art sites both on the DA and the FA.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/karzrave/
and
http://karzrave.deviantart.com/

Its nice to be back :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi there

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hey there Karzrave! Welcome back! I have to say that I am actually pretty surprised that you have returned to the forum. I am starting to get the feeling that this place will pick up activity soon enough. I will be sure to participate more in the future and be more active. But yeah :welcomeback: :duckieinmouth:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
karzrave
Legendary
Legendary

Post by karzrave »

Hey there, I got more and more inactive online because I was in my 3rd year of uni and had too much work on. I have alot more free time now and would love to get back into the community. Is Fig around by the way? I was half way through a commission with him and would love to see how he's getting on.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

Real Karzrave wrote:Hey there, I got more and more inactive online because I was in my 3rd year of uni and had too much work on. I have alot more free time now and would love to get back into the community. Is Fig around by the way? I was half way through a commission with him and would love to see how he's getting on.
Yes, he's still active. But comes is active at sporadic moments. He last checked the forum a week ago, and as implied, he typically pops online whenever (whether it be a day or up to 2 weeks); uses his iPhone to check the website as well if I remember correctly.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)