Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by ledrif »

a Guy came running "There's a huge monster thing coming right for us!! Sylar is calling you!" I was atonished "well right Leon I'll be right back..." The guy runned off and I was right behind him we reached Syalr he was in a room with some equipment and sitted "We don't have time to talk that's your friend outside stop him!" I was confused "Enir?" he nodded "take the equipment and go!" I took everything an Pistol 'no need for this but oh well' a rope 'usefull if I need to get him controled' And a knife 'useless again...' I got outside quickly I easily picked Enir scent He was nearby on the woods but when I saw him jumpin off an tree He wasn't himself he was different seemed more like those big werewolf beasts from scary movies "HEY STOP!"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"Dammit enir!" i shouted and ran after him. I saw ledrif and knew hed get hurt with the equipment they gave him. I pounced on Enir again and yelled at Ledrif to throw the rope, grabbing it i tied the rope around Enir multiple times against a strong tree. I couldmonly hope that would hold him long enough for me to talk logic back into him. "LISTEN ENIR Or I WILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOU WONT KNOW LEFT FROM RIGHT!!!!" I screamed, hoping hed listen.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Great, more running thought Darius. Preparing to continue the sprint, he burst into a coughing spree. Darn it! Not now! The coughing wouldn't stop, and there was traces of blood as well. When it finally stopped, Darius sat down, sweating. He had been overusing his strength. There wasn't any way he could keep up at this pace without killing himself. Slowly, Darius made his way back.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I struggled against my bindings, and tried to break free. After that failed me I tried chewing my way out but I couldn't get my fangs on the rope. I continued to struggle, trying and trying to get free. I couldn't even claw through the rope because my arms were tied to the tree as well. It was at this point I realized that I couldn't get free. My head dropped and I went almost limp, resting against the tree, with a tear rolling down my cheek and a pleading tone,"please cain, eliminate me, theirs no point anymore for me to continue.......please........don't let me continue to suffer like this." My eyes became their normal color and an expression of pain, sadness, and fatigue was on my face.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

seeing Enir that sad and beated reminded me how much I hated that place I took out the knife they gave me and aproached him "now you calmed down I think I can release you..." then without waiting for Cain Opinion I cutted the rope off "Don't get all sad man she still love you just give her some time to get used to your new look..." I smiled "after all we allways have been talking about werewolves on the pack right?" Then putting the knife back on the pocket and turning to face Cain I asked "where is Darius?" she shruged And i said "I'll check if he's coming..." then headed the direction where cain and Enir came sniffing the air sometimes to pick their scent then I found Darius "hey are you alright?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Stumbling a bit, Darius replied "No, I'm not all right! I'm exhausted, put myself in a situation of strain that could have been fatal. have spent the day chasing werewolves, and have a situation where I cough up blood! I'm not all right, but I'm stable for now."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

When I was cut free I crumpled on the ground and layed there trying to keep the tears at bay and wishing I could disappear into a hole in the ground.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"okay..... I'll stay quiet then..." I said calmly turning around "would you like me to go after the last one? I mean if you are this bad you should rest, I have nothing else to do anyways..." I was heading the way I came when I tough about something everyone had extra powers but what about me? I took out mine I-Pod and put on the earphones as the music started I stopped listening to the beat and snapped mine fingers as I did Imediatelly a burst of flame formed around mine hand I observed as it happened again and again and again I chuckled "this could be usefull but I need to know how to control it" I tried again now waving mine hand and the flame folowed it hmmm intresting then I snapped spinning around the flames followed again but this time it flew the direction mine hand stopped causing an nearby tree to burn I smiled "okay this is cool!" I waited up darius as he was slowly coming mine way...

(=P I was jealous after reading all the story again I mean Cain controls all elements Leon reads mind snowy *don't know if she is still here* can see dead peps and Enir can't shift back human *not that much of a superpower but oh well >.< it's cool!* so I said hell yeah let's get me an superpower too!! then I came up with this :D)
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

ooc:Snowy's pc is out of commission.....virus.....might be a while.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I kneeled and rested my hand on his shoulder. "She'll be back Enir, come with me and we'll get you cleaned up and what not. They're gonna search for Snow and bring her back to you okay?" I spoke softly and sat there waiting on his decision to move or not.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Darius finally got back after my incident. He had to leave the hunt in the hands of the others for now. He did however trust that they would be able to pull it off successfully. A vibration in his pocket. Reaching in, he pulled out his phone.

"Hello? Ah, it's you. Yes....Yes, I have. So, where are you? Still? I'd have thought you'd have been here by now! Yes I...No, I'm not right now. I pushed myself too hard and, you know. No, I'm not bailing, just resting. Sheesh, you have a tendency to think of the worst, don't you? Anyways, are you still going to arrive on time? Good. It would be a shame to have all the pieces in place for you to miss it all. Yes, I will. Aren't I always? Ok, bye."

Hanging up, he sighed. Events were in motion. Now the ball just had to keep rolling.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I instinctively curled up a little tighter when Cains hand touched my shoulder. I was hurt inside and somewhat lost, I wasn't quite sure what to do. I mumbled, "alright...." I picked myself up off the ground and mopped along behind cain trying to clean myself up as I went.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: HOW SHALL WE GO ON??? Snowy's not here will we just go on like she had left and gone somewhere we couldn't find her or what? I'll just go for getting her and bringing her to Primatech with no resistance right'o? if Not I can always edit mine posts :)

so yeah Darius really agreed with me going after Snowy and It was really actually easy to get her back to primatech she was worried about Enir after all she haven't replied to he's questionwe arrived and said "I gotta go check some stuff..."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked beside Enir, he was truly hurt and it sucked because I couldn't help him. I sighed as we got to the back of the Companys building. I opened one of the garage doors and saw Sylar there waiting for me.

"Welco—"

"Not right now." I walked past him with Enir and led him to one of the cells, it was designed for werewolves or metamorphs. Grass floors and a large mattress to sleep on.

"Heres your room for now, go get some rest and I'll come by later with food amd water. I'm not gonna let you refuse the food and water just to let you know." I patted his back softly amd left to find my partner, who was on the roof.

"Hes in a cell." I called out.

"I know, I saw you lead him in there. Are you alright?"!

"yeah, few scratches and bruises from chasin after him but I'll live." he walked over to me and observed my arms and I felt him tense when he saw some of the deeper cuts and worse bruises. "I'm fine Sylar."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was lead back to the same building that started all of this, but I didn't have any more fight left in me. Once inside I was lead into A CAGE.....I felt nothing, and I didn't care......'o well they want to treat me like an animal, I feel like one' I thought to myself as I layed down.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: Hey Enir you mean you Feell like a monster!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE
In another note Where's Leon?

After leaving Snowy with Leon I went to see where Cain and Enir was I asked for the security guard nearby and he said Cain leaded Enir to a cage I was surprise when he said that then I went to look for Cain when I found her I runned to meet up "hey there! so How's Enir I heard you... LOCKED HIM IN CAGE WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I groaned and turned to Led. "I didnt lock it, its open so he can leave if he chooses, but i would rather him not because i dont wanna lose my first and best friend from TheDen. It would suck." I walked over to the ledge and sighed before I stared out at the forest below.

OOC: hey, yall should Follow Me Down ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3wtgT2 ... aKPbbUjMm8
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"but still a cage? *sigh* oaky if you think is the best thing..." I sitted down and stared at the sky "you know I have something for all you guys but... I'm not sure if I should use it now... it will be a good thing but as I said not sure if I can use it just now..." I closed mine eyes and let the breeze wave trough my growing fur as I slowly shifted to my Anthro form then I spoke softly not even wanting to bother her "If then should I go to a cage too? should You og to a cage? should Leon go to a cage?"

OOC: I'll follow you down Cain :)
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled. "If it were a cage it'd be locked and we'd all be trappd right now with no freedom!" I sighed and retracted my fangs and my eyes turned back to normal. "Dont make menthe bad guy Led." With that I leapt off the edge and shifted swiftly as I landed on a tree branch then ran off, to where I was uncertain but I knew I needed to get away.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

'*sigh* she got it all wrong I didn't want to go pointing the finger to anyone'
I had already shifted so I just leapt off the ledge but unlikely to run I simply walked following her scent I did that I was going to fix it She was running fast trough the woods I removed mine clothes and stuffed them inside mine hoodie hidding them in a tree nearby I stretched free from my clothes, I was all fur, then continued to follow her scent slowly just walking there was no need to run after her like a crazy man even knowing werewolves take a long time to get tired I just simply walked...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I layed in the darkest corner of the cage hopeing to be hidden by the shadows.