Sorry very late introduction

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
kardien
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Kardien the wolf
Mood: Happy

Sorry very late introduction

Post by kardien »

I registered the pack months ago. Meanwhile, But I didn’t dare introduce myself. English is not my mother language; I could not dare writhing in English.

I had been learned English from school but it was poor ability. Since I liked werewolf, I realized only few werewolf works existed in my region. I felt that I needed to search more widely.

I searched Internet blindly and bought English (werewolf)novels. A few months passed and now I understand 95% English sentences. However, I didn’t write correctly yet. Will you understand what I write? I was still using broken English.

Werewolf works (with kitsune woks, that was similar to werewolf) barely existed in my region; just few translated (werewolf) novels also existed. When I saw sliver wolf at library, I felt blessed. When I heard moon called will translate, I gasped(. Moon called translated in February).

I learned English at least with no problem to read. I feel that I begin activity in now and I will write story in English(, I wrote story in my language before.). I like werewolf. :)
1.My blog is http://kardiens-lair.blogspot.com/ . I will write short and long story, review, etc.

2. I don’t completely learn English yet. English is not my mother language. If you see broken English, Please understand in generous mind.
3. If you see broken English, Please give to me advice or criticism. Your small advice makes my English better.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Re: Sorry very late introduction

Post by Flatline »

welcome!

DUCKY PELT!!! :ducktoss3:
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
kardien
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Kardien the wolf

Re: Sorry very late introduction

Post by kardien »

Flatline wrote:welcome!

DUCKY PELT!!! :ducktoss3:
I appreciate your welcome. I hope you will enjoy the pack’s life. :howl:  :oo
1.My blog is http://kardiens-lair.blogspot.com/ . I will write short and long story, review, etc.

2. I don’t completely learn English yet. English is not my mother language. If you see broken English, Please understand in generous mind.
3. If you see broken English, Please give to me advice or criticism. Your small advice makes my English better.