In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: In the name of....

Post by Enir »

Noticing the dark knight stopping I stopped as well. Curious to know what was going on I went through my pouch and found a scroll with the incantation to use telepathy for short periods of time. Casting the spell I then asked the knight, "What is it?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I hissed and grabbed my head. "Lower your thoughts!" i growled back, his thoughts were roaring. I calmed down a bit and responded. "Something huge is headed in our direction, i can feel the vibrations in the earth. Its about 15 miles away. And traveling fast."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

(would it be a dragon atack incoming? cuz trolls wouldn't be mooving quickly... am I correct?)

Raven stopped abruptly she sensed something I slowly summoned Yatagarasu while everyone was distracted with the sudden stop, 'Go check what is up ahead!' I told it mentally and it flied away, I went a little more forward and tried to smell or hear anything close but I just felt the ground shaking slightly...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Trolls being large can cover large distances

I received a reply and apologized for the message being to loud,"Sorry, haven't used this in a while, so what is the plan?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Something was coming, that was for certain. Everyone had noticed, and it would be hard not to with the ground shaking slightly. Most sane people would run for cover when the sound of something big seems to be heading towards them. We were all just stood there.
"Well," I said, barely above a whisper, "soon we may have bigger company, so we need to decide now; fight or flight? Every decision we make now will have to stem from there."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"If this 'Thing' is big we might not be able to outrun it so we gotta wait to see I guess..." a suddenly loss of energy and a a scream in my head I got dizy for a second whatever it was it killed Yatagarasu I tried to hide my sudden loose of power but I don't think I managed to do it I took some of the ration and ate 'em I stared forward to where supposedly there was our enemy a felling of sadness hitten me anyways I shook it off and said "Raven... Can you tell me what it is..."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Its a mountain troll. And its pissed. We need to move fast and far. Or it will not be afraid to kill any of you."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"By the time we start to move it will already be upon us, but I think I have a cloaking scroll somewhere in here!" I reached into my pouch and pulled out my scroll. Reading off the script as fast and accurately as I could. It was just in time to, because 3 minutes later the troll came through, smashing everything in it's path with a tree it had uprooted.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Sorry it's been so long guys. Between school and college findings, I haven't had time to post. I'll try and get back in the groove of things ASAP

I swore hotly, drawing my sword as the troll came smashing through the woods. This was just what we all needed right now.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Moving quickly, I stuck my hand out in front of Aenya. With Enir's cloaking scroll in effect, fighting the troll could be avoided, and this was a time when moving fast would be the best option.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I tried not to move as the troll showed up, I took a few breaths not to flip out at the sight of such a huge monster and whispered "Alright Enir good job..." I sneakly got close to him "Now how long this spell lasts?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I told my tigress to move ahead carefully and wait in the shadows for me. She ran off ahead swiftly and silently, as i stood tall with my head down, my hair covering my face. I breathed calmly and looked back to the others, and stepping carefully in the soft dirt towards the group. I reached Aenya and reached a hand out to her.

"You need to be as far away from the troll as possible, stick with me in the shadows and we will meet up with my tigress and wait for the rest of the group with her. We'll be next to a secluded river in the cover of many weeping willows, and there will be plenty to eat. But i dontnknownhow long this cloak will last. Do you trust me?" i glanced at the troll as it tore through the passway and ripped at the mountains wall. I reached out mentally to my tigress, making sure she made it and that there was food. She gave a yes in responce. Now i awaited her answer.

OOC: hey guys, if i made any errors down here at the bottom of my post its because jm on my phone and it wont let me see the rest of the text past the original siof the texr box :p

Sorry
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"The cloak will last for a few more minutes, I hope." I shook my head and silently cursed my reduced pool of energy. All the recent castings and lack of true exercise had slowly shrunk the amount of energy I used to have.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"YOU HOPE?!?!?!?" I kinda said that a little loud the troll glanced at our direction I stared at it untill it got distracted with something else then whispering again I started "then lets go quickly!!! Let's ummm... Meet up on the river Raven said now split up!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As the other wolf replayed a little to loudly I cringed a little and gave him a stern look. "I agree, we should move on but we have to be quite about it or this cloak won't matter."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I gave Cain a quick nod, sheathing my sword. Getting myself squished would so not help things right now. I turned and headed with Cain towards her tiggress, silently praying to my deity that we would make it out of here unnoticed.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I moved forward swiftly but as quietly as I could through the trees and brush toward the direction that the two knights had gone. "Almost there." I said to my self smiling.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I managed to make it to the river where we were meant to be meeting up. I peered around, getting a grasp of the surroundings, in case we had to move fast again later, or meet up in a similar spot. It was an ideal place to set up a camp if necessary as well. After glimpsing around a bit, I waited for the others to catch up.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Hey guys, long time no howls!

I just decided to become active again, as my computer usage is now somewhat less confined, I would like to get back into 'the pack' and get chatting with you guys again. I missed you guys a lot and if any of you could kind of tell me where you are right now and how I could get a character into the story, I'd be very grateful.
Just to warn you, I have changed a bit over the last year, but my friendship with you guys hasn't.

Sorry for those of you who've never met me, but I used to be a very active member about a year ago, but due to parental control I've been confined from such escapes as forum-role playing.

Love all you people, wolf and non-wolf (Though hopefully mostly wolf) and wish you all the best.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I think this one died, there are some other newer ones that we're trying to keep alive that I think you can join though. Glad you're back, good to hear from you again.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

On a side note, how much less restricted? :howl:  :oo

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Yes, these things tend to die when only 1-2 ppl out of a group of 5 are the only ones posting. :lol: And welcome back!