The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by Cain »

I growled at the news of the missing pup. I was supposed to make sure the girl was safe, and i let this get in the way of my mission. I hit the tree next to me hard, before running up to the very top and scoping out the area, looking for the girls rare fur. I feared they already caught her.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

When the hunter mentioned that the packs alpha was MY alpha, I sighed and shook my head. "I do not belong to this pack, I come from a pack in the snow covered lands from the far north were we are forced to fight to survive, no...I do not belong to this one." I packed my gear and took one last examination of my healing wounds then threw my traveling cape on and clipped my knife belts on. "I will join you on your mission for the sake of the pup. That is if you don't mind of course?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

I smirk.

It seems this mission will be easier than I believed. The were-creatures will provide an excellent distraction while I go after Korver. His men are well trained, but not well enough to handle more than one were-creature.

"Alright, good," I speak, nodding towards both of my new companions, "We will attack where they are weakest, understood. You can either go after the pup, or after Korver, with me. His men will be using silver, so don't approach them head-on. They bleed, though, just like the rest of us, so once you have them, feel free to kill them. Let's go!"

I stand up and make my way into the forest, towards Korver's fortress.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I got to my feet, and gave myself a quick shake before helping Nikki up. I caught the smirk that passed across Misha's face and knew well enough what it meant. I held back a growl and simply smiled in my normally aloof manner as I followed along. I was no one's plaything, not now, not ever, and certainly not again. "Well yes, we all bleed now don't we? Long as I get to kill something eh? Feeling awfully pent up..." I rolled my shoulders slightly and then shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki sighed and rummaged through his pack, looking for my weapons. "You really should calm down sis. Getting yourself worked up before a fight will only lead to mistakes. Oh, here's your gloves too. Umm... Your halter's not in here. You didn't bring it it seems. For the love of..." He sighed deeply and passed a hand over the cloth tied about his eyes, exasperated. Then he pulled out a pair of black leather, fingerless gloves and handed them to me, albeit a tad forcefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grinned sheepishly. "Oh come on Nikki... I didn't want you carrying all that stuff around." I wagged my tail slightly, though I knew he couldn't see it. He was sulking, and he was sulking because he was worried about my safety. I hated making him worry. "I'll be fine, really. Now quit sulking before I give you hugs." I heard him sigh and offer a 'Fine..." in return. He wasn't particularly fond of my 'hugs'. "Oh hey, Misha. Nikki's going with you. I figure since he looks just as human as you do, he'll be a bit safer than he would be with me, as I'm going my own way. That roof entrance sounds perfect in my opinion." I said as I pulled on my gloves. They weren't normal everyday gloves, but had a metal plate set into the inside, over the back of my hands. And that metal plate had a pair of 5 inch long spikes extending from them, which I often drove into the bodies of my enemies. "Hope you don't mind too much, not that I really care if you do or don't. Well, let's get this done I suppose." I threw a couple of practice punches, feeling good and ready for just about anything to come my way.
Last edited by Akuhyou on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I tested the edge on one of my knives and then re-sheathed it. "Iam going for the pup first THEN this Korver, It seams that the only way to stop this is to rid us of him." I started to walk along slightly behind the human.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

(Hurry up please? :P the alpha is desperate to find the pup guys! JK JK :lol: )

"Ok now to get inside and find those two" I walked around the hallways peeking inside some rooms here and there until I've found the one full of were creatures caged up hungry and sad and someone in the left corner of the room cutting what it seems to be a pup of werewolf first i got totally scared but then I noticed it had black fur not blonde I got inside and closed the door the weres all seemed to get a little scared the guy turned around to see me "hey what are you doing here?" I blushed 'he noticed me' "oh er... I came here because..." the guy laughed "Oh c'mon I know you wanna steal a piece of the fur for your own come here I'm generous today" he said waving with a blood hand the weres semmed to pick my werewolf scent and started to get eager I aproached the blood guy and he raised a piece of the black fur to me "Here ya go pal have fun with the money" I looked at the fur and to him 'what a monster! he doesn't even care to kill this poor pup!' he looked at me "aren't ya gonna get it?" I took out the knife that was in one of the pocket and stabbed him no mercy and slashed down a little he coughed blood and colapsed, the weres cheered and I growled "shut up! don't make noise they'll know I'm here!" they all quiet down and I started to look for the keys of the cages 'I can't leave them behind'
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya heard noise in thhe baackground. and so did korver.

"find out what that noise is and if its a werewolf from the pack, i want its pelt! now go!" korver said.

then he pulled out a hunting knife and began to skin ulfrick alive. furya now completely terrified began struggling against her chains and howling. suddenly her eyes turned red and the whole room lit on fire. korver paniced annd ran out of his fortress which was quickly being taken over by fire.

furya was now so scared that she peed on the floor. though shhe had started the fire, she couldnt control it
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick was very weak from the effects of the silver,but he was aware of what was going on. "Furya,you have to calm down little one...please." he said getting to his knees and slowly moving to Furya's side,the fire was getting worse,so Ulfrick held her close to him and began to gently hum to her,it was a slow and peaceful song that he had learned when he was iin his childhood as a human.

As Ulfrick continued to hum as the flames slowly began to go out. Ulfrick smiled. "Your so strong...my little cub." he said resting his head on her shoulder,and fell asleep...still weak from the effects of the silver bullet lodged in his shoulder. He knew that if it was not removed soon,that it would slowly kill him and he did not want to leave Furya all alone in that aweful place.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

In one second I'm looking for keys then everything starts burning, then it calms down again that was wierd, "I found he keys" but as I was going to unlock the cages a few men entered the room with guns ready to fire "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" they got a little confused for a second because of the uniform "David? wait no your eyes are different... You're not David!" I quickly rolled backwards and made the metal table where the werewolf pup was as a cover then I got the gun ready, shots started to pour in the wall and the table as they started to cease I stood up and shooted the men but one of them managed to hit me right in the middle of my chest everything started to get blurred and darkier I felt weakier I grabbed the keys and tossed to a cage and managed to say an coughed "R... Run..." everything got darker I collapsed hearing lots of growls and cages beeing unlocked as I got even more weak, then I felt someone turning me around and shaking me slightly to wake up an brown and black werewolf was on my front my vision was still dark and blurred but I figured it that much, I felt his claw dig in the bullet hole and he pulled it off I coughed an thanks but he raised his other paw "conserve your energies! we gotta get out of here!" I shook my head slightly "I gotta... find the pup..." he didn't seemed to understand, but he was treating my wound I blinked hard a little he grabbed a shot of something and used on my arm I felt a burst of energy and I woke up feeling alot more energetic he gave a wolfish grin "there you go all fixed up you just gotta take out the bits of silver that are still in the wound later so it will heal faster!" I nodded "are you a doctor or something like that?" he nodded and smiled I stood up and we shook paws as he introduced himself "Name's Kyle!" I nodded "I'm Keebo now you get out I gotta find a missing pup..." he nodded "sure thing see you outside!"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: Dudes, what's up? Is this one still going or has it died off too? lol
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Yeah,its still going. hwlwnk
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: OMG!!!! My internets was shut off for a week >.< :cry:

I followed the hunter and the panther, hoping that they knew were the place was.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick couldn't stand it anymore,he growled as he used his claws to remove the bullet from his shoulder. He turned and looked at little Furya,who was still asleep. He sat beside her and rested his bloodied paw on her shoulder. "Don't you worry,we will get out of here,our pack mates will find us and get us out." he said walking from one side of the cage to the other.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I continued through the woods following the hunter and the panther. I was curious how soon we would get there so I asked the human, "How far is this place, the longer we wait the more likely they are, to have accomplished there goals?"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I runned around some hallways blasting trough some doors on the madness it was with people running aorund I don't think they really worried about someone blasting trough random doors untill I finally got in the right room it was locked so I had to kick down the door and it was really easy to do actually It fell useless on the ground after one hit.
As I walked in I saw Ulfrick with Furya in a cage I gasped as I saw blood going out of ulfricks shoulder "Oh damm.. what happened!" I kinda yelled the last words "Ulfrick, Furya I'll get you two out of here!" I shot the cage locks and opened it up "There's a werewolf doctor called Kyle outside Ulfrick he can help you but we gotta hurry and go outside they can come b..." But as I was going to finish someone cutte me off "Well the little puppy seems powerfull but doesn't seems to be able to control it's powers..." I turned around to see a overwhelmingly muscled guy standing by the door he noticed I was staring at him "Ah... you already caused me enough trouble freeing my preys can't let you get out..." I gulped and aimed mine gun at him "At least not alive..."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya screamed in terror as the flames she started closed in on them. suddenly out of nowhere a blur of grey and the hiss of a fire extinguisher came. bolback had once again come to save the day.

once the flames were out the alpha turned to furya and ulfrick and said "take the little one back to the camp. once i get the hunters taken care of and the rest of the pack and guests rounded up, we will leave for a new territory. now go."

with that said bolback left the smoldering building.

furya turned to ulfrick and said, "can we go home now daddy?"
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick turned and smiled at Furya. "Of coarse we can,we will be safe there for a while,our alpha wants us to move our territory so those hunters who had us captured will not find us." he said ,lifting Furya into his arms. "Lets get cleaned up when we get back home,we are both a mess."

When Ulfrick got back to the den with Furya in his arms,he sat her down gently on their bear pelts,he went to the small stream near his den,washed all the blood off and went back inside his den,furya had fallen asleep and he did not blame her,he was also tired from what they had just been through,so he lied down beside litle Furya,pulled her close to him and fell asleep with his arm around her.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As we traveled I noticed a smoke pillar rising from a building in the clearing ahead. "That must be the place, hurry!!!!" As we ran I noticed that Ulfric and Furya had made it out, they were running back to the camp but I did not see the other one. I told the hunter and panther what I had saw then sped up toward the building. "We must hurry and get the other one!"