Happy Hello!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
ladygrail
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Lady Grail
Mood: Happy

Happy Hello!

Post by ladygrail »

Aloha Everyone!
I am new to the Pack and was sent here after seeking more information on the movie Free Born. I have been a long time fan of supernatural horror and suspense novels and movies. Loving werewolves as much as any monster, probably one of my top monsters. I joined this message board in order to get a broader perspective on WW and their lore.

A little about myself since this is the introductions section. My background is in English having earned a double BA in English and Creative Writing from the U of A, I learned pretty quickly that starving artist also applies to writers and switched gears towards Special Education where I focus on behavioral issues in children with special needs. That does not mean I have given up on writing. I have a day job but on the side I do some freelance writing for magazines and work on my own novels.

I will admit that I have some guilty secrets like enjoying aspects of the Twilight Series, True Blood, and Teen Wolf. But I am also a very harsh critic of these shows and other works. Hell it is just nice to see that WW are mainstreaming a bit with out all the negative baggage that gets stuck to the furry community. Having a strong literary background means I want to see, read, and experience more stories about WW that are character driven or plot driven, which sadly does not really happen in the first two series, but secretly I have hopes for Teen Wolf which is in its second season. Only time will tell. And sadly this is MTV who is making this show.

I look forward to commenting and surfing the forums to add my two cents. Please take everything I say as constructive criticism, since as a writer myself, I find that when people give me the hardest critiques, I learn the most from them. I have been known to give other writers a "dressing down" but always will comments on how to make their work better and I give reason exactly why I was confused about a passage or what did not work in the writing etc. I hope that other comments made on my work will be given in the same light since we all want to produce the best work we have to offer. Thanks for checking out my post and I look forward to meeting everyone.

LG :D
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Re: Happy Hello!

Post by Grayheart »

:welcome: ladygrail!

I hope you will enjoy being part of this community and realizing your goal of broadening your perspective on our favorite topic - it's the best place I know about to do this!

Ah, and before I forget - have some duckies: :ducktoss3:

Take care,
~Grayheart
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Sheba
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shy

Post by Sheba »

Hello. :D Welcome to the pack.
You might need this :hardhat:
ladygrail
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Lady Grail

Post by ladygrail »

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Hallo hallo...and :welcome: Thanks for the really detailed introduction and all the interesting infos. I really hope that you will have a nice time here, enjoy the discussions and all the other cool stuff around :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.