A CALL TO ARMS

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Re: A CALL TO ARMS

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Thanks for the info Boss. So this is prefectly fine for me then...Especially, that I can use Paypal....I will just need to make sure there who I am...since I am using an old E-mail adress there....I will have to write, that I am me in the message under the donation then :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Sounds like it's better to give as a lump sum at least once--though giving again later won't exactly hurt, even if it doesn't cumulate towards a higher bracket. Extra duckies could come in handy, especially with the December 21, 2012 zombie apocalypse coming up. Still, I'll aim for making a higher bracket donation in February some time, to help contribute to a strong start.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:Sounds like it's better to give as a lump sum at least once--though giving again later won't exactly hurt, even if it doesn't cumulate towards a higher bracket. Extra duckies could come in handy, especially with the December 21, 2012 zombie apocalypse coming up. Still, I'll aim for making a higher bracket donation in February some time, to help contribute to a strong start.

Well, that's a good excuse to start filming now and have a release date by....oh...next week? :jester:
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Figarou wrote: Well, that's a good excuse to start filming now and have a release date by....oh...next week? :jester:
?? Oooook. Then we need to hurry a little....
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Now that it's official, I'll be contributing in the next week or two. Glad the MDK is offered as I hoped. I'm even surprised that it's offered as early as at the $200 level. That's a bargain.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...