Hello All

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Malhavok1021

Hello All

Post by Malhavok1021 »

I'm New to this board, but have been studing Wolves and Werewolves Since I was a boy. I love the history and Legends of the Werewolf mythos. I am an aspiring writer and the main character of my first book is a werewolf (Sort of). I can explain that later, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :howl:  :oo
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Re: Hello All

Post by takyoji »

Malhavok1021 wrote:I'm New to this board, but have been studing Wolves and Werewolves Since I was a boy. I love the history and Legends of the Werewolf mythos. I am an aspiring writer and the main character of my first book is a werewolf (Sort of). I can explain that later, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :howl:  :oo
Welcome to The Packs Dens! Sorry for the long delay in your post being approved, as that is entirely my fault (and is very atypical). I would certainly be curious in some of your writing (which you can also share in the writing section of the forum).
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)