We the People

The place for anything at all...
Sevena

We the People

Post by Sevena »

Saw this as I was reading the news this morning.Haven't read through all of them but if I find one that petitions for the deconstruction and elimination of the federal government or one that gives states the right to over rule it by popular vote I'll be signing it.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: We the People

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Why? The Feds are going to do anything you say anyway. You're from the only state that matters politically nowadays.
:D
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Uniform Two Six wrote:Why? The Feds are going to do anything you say anyway. You're from the only state that matters politically nowadays.
:D
Lol, election time is hell around here.You won't see regular commercials they bombard us with campaign ads.It's just crazy. :P
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Having a hard time feeling much empathy. We've got 55 electoral votes here in California and nobody gives a crap about us. The Republicans couldn't care less because we haven't gone Republican since Reagan (and he was our governor, by the way), and the Dems also don't care for exactly the same reason. The only time any of them come out here is to fundraise. Federal spending is pretty much representative of how small the rat's-a** is that Washington gives about us. We get about $.78 on the tax dollar. Mississippi (as an "entirely random" Red-State example) gets about two dollars for every one it pays in taxes. Ugh.
:roll: