How Does A Werewolf Walk?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

How Does A Werewolf Walk?

Only on two legs
2%
Only on all fours
3%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
94%

Total votes: 181

Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: How Does A Werewolf Walk?

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Meeper wrote:*Enormous wall of text*
I think your points are all fine, but I'd interject the following: A werewolf is a shapeshifter. If he needs the speed and endurance of a wolf, he's got the option to just shift to full-wolf and go for it. If he's getting into a slash-fest, the more humanoid physiology of something like Gestalt/Crinos (I'm a White Wolf fan, in case you couldn't tell) works much better.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: How Does A Werewolf Walk?

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
Meeper wrote:*Enormous wall of text*
I think your points are all fine, but I'd interject the following: A werewolf is a shapeshifter. If he needs the speed and endurance of a wolf, he's got the option to just shift to full-wolf and go for it. If he's getting into a slash-fest, the more humanoid physiology of something like Gestalt/Crinos (I'm a White Wolf fan, in case you couldn't tell) works much better.
I'm not a White Wolf fan, but after kicking about for a while in the same communities that also attract White Wolf fans, I got the reference :) .
All I'll say to that is I just wanted to try find that sweet spot, as so many of us do :D .

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.