Running with the wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Running with the wolves

Post by SheWolf-94 »

give brief discriptioin of your characters.....
Arcadia-redish brown wolf, white paws and ears, dark blue eyes. 9"8' in wolf form. playful but serious.
human form-5"9' redishbrown emoish hair, skinny, loving, very independent. (eyes are the same)

me- I wait, alone; standing on the large rock in the middle of the rushing waters of the mississppi river. Lifting my massive head toward the sky I let my own pure songful voice rip into the silince of the still dark night. letting my breath end and refilling my lungs I lept to the far bank, I searched the blackness in the woods ahead of me, a figure stepped out. I growled threateningly, waiting for the figure to speak.... An unknown wolf, I have no pack of my own, I fight too much, I'm a lone wolf, true to my nature. I could feel the large mammal scanning me with their eye's, I stood my ground and snarled, warning the other lupine creature. :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Re: Running with the wolves

Post by demonwithin »

Nightshade: The Usual :D you know how i look

*Standing tall I look at the smaller wolf, and growl low and menacingly, her eyes flicker just slightly with the shimmer of fear, but she growls still*
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Arcadia- I stand tall hoping to scare the large male off, he stayed put. I felt the very earth come to a standstill. I made the first move, I straightend, " so who are you, and why are you on my strip of territory... The pack on the other side of the river said i could have it as my own." I waited patiently for his answer. He huffed.
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Post by demonwithin »

I dont have to answer to you *I growl and stand my ground, no lower loner wolf will question me*
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

I wait hoping he will answer, yet he does not, "so be it," my roaring thoughts raged through me. I felt the urge to charge him, to bite and snarl. to try and take what is his, all the land he has. My thoughts shifted and I lokked him over, 'wow' i think. This lupin was large and toned, he was gorgeous and his coat shone darkly. I once again growled and then I made the wrong move, I charged at him, the huge wolf made a move and all I got was a grip on his left ear, I pulled but the dark creature swiped his paw and knocked me to my backside, I lept up and stood my ground, snarling viciously. :x
Shewolf
- the pack is life -