Hello.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lycurgus

Hello.

Post by Lycurgus »

Hi, guys.

I don't think it would be fair or honest if I classified myself as a lover of werewolves and their lore as much as some of the members here-- as far as I can tell, many of you have been interested in the phenomenon for years, and, in some cases, for your entire lives, but in my case it was an interest generated from an event which I experienced during my life. Don't worry, I'm not going to pretend that I somehow saw a werewolf, are came into contact with one; at the root of it all, I don't believe that werewolves actually exist-- I'm fascinated as much by the whole idea as the next person, but I feel it's important to maintain a healthy level of cynicism when it comes to things like this. Otherwise things can take a rather steep turn for the worse.

I've actually been a lurker on this site for a while now; opening up every now and again when the urge strikes me to feel that strange, dark fascination I do whenever I see the image of a werewolf pop of somewhere on the internet or hear the long, drawn-out, mournful howl of a wolf in the distance as it's being carried on the wind. It just took me a while to pluck up the courage to come along and actually get involved in the community. I suppose what really made me do it was the need to discuss my fascination with other people, other people, who, specifically, understand (at least to some extent) what it is exactly that I'm feeling, as for the last few years, as particularly verbose as I've been called at times, I've yet to find the right word entirely to describe it.

Anyway, I should probably stop typing, now-- I doubt anyone would be particular interested in the borderline-pretentiousness of some rambling idiot. Here's to an adventure in exploring a whole new side of my personality; one I was afraid to even acknowledge as existing for the longest time.

Regards,
Lycurgus.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Hello.

Post by Volkodlak »

Welcome Lycurgus im happy you mustered caurage too register here dont worry we dont bite much so dont be shy too post your views and opinions on topics :)
Lycurgus

Post by Lycurgus »

Thanks for your welcome, lovec1990.

I had a look around, and I was a little bit disappointed; the forum doesn't seem to have many new posts. I was hoping I could have some good chats with some fellow werewolf fans and see what's going on, but there doesn't seem to many active members on here lately. It's a shame.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

* Examines Lycurgus*

Welcome !! :D

Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I was last here myself.

But anyway. May the Wolf Spirits watch over you.
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Lycurgus wrote:Thanks for your welcome, lovec1990.

I had a look around, and I was a little bit disappointed; the forum doesn't seem to have many new posts. I was hoping I could have some good chats with some fellow werewolf fans and see what's going on, but there doesn't seem to many active members on here lately. It's a shame.
you just post your views,questions and opinions and active members would respond too them, but remember not all of us are from same location so we have diffrent time zones.Im one of members who are willing to talk about Werewolfs
Lycurgus

Post by Lycurgus »

I suppose I never really thought about that-- the fact that people would be in different time zones. I'll take your advice, though, and go on ahead and start some new forum posts or questions, and see if anyone is willing to respond. It would be nice to engage in some dialogue with people.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

Technically we have a chat room. But it’s not really active currently. It’s there, just no one is chatting. I mean, If you want chat I do stop in regularly.

https://widget00.mibbit.com/?server=66. ... el=%23pack
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Grey that chat room is good idea but sadly i cant join in because im in diffrent timezone :(