Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Coppy
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Hero of Biscotti
Additional Details: Noble heart

Re: Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

Post by Coppy »

Werewolfdragon wrote:A werewolf that dreams of being human? rvt This I can only see if the werewolf in question never wanted to be a werewolf in the first place, but had it forced upon him/her either by being born as such, or by having it forced upon them. If this was the case then they would call it a curse. as such they would dream of being normal, ( Human ). Either that or in the case where they had at one time wanted to be a werewolf, but for what ever reason, they desided they nolonger wanted to be as such, but could no longer undo what they had already become. In either case, yes a werewolf could and would dream of being human once again. Or would dream of things as they once were.
anyway if I can become werewolf I will use this ability to benefit other and I won't regret it but if I was born werewolf I don't know maybe I will dream of being human (people always seek what they don't have)

it was along time ago say nine years maybe can't remember for sure I dream about

A old style castle the interior feel like dark
I was viewing myself side way but I can feel every part of body as my own
the place I was in is just corridor outside the bedroom I even remember see exquisite bed in the bed room
I was chained both my arm and feet to the wall like I can move only an inch or two out of the wall and there was a woman(she seem to be my mate) seem to be chained right next to me
in front of me there was a large window it's was dark outside and the full moon is rising when the light of the moon touch my body I feel(very real feeling like pain, bone, muscle those stuff) and see my body changing into werewolf and the woman next to me too ( but I don't see her change clearly) after I finish I roar

then it just switch to R rate we in werewolf form were in bed touching each other and trying to breed
then I woke up. :lol: one hell of a dream I really want to finish ti though but sadly :cry: it never did
Her light shine brightly in my dark hours
So no matter how dark my path will be that endless light will always guide me
"Heart is a fragile thing no matter how noble or righteous you think you are yet you might stray from your path.
Your believe is the only thing that keep you going and true to your path"
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

i had one recently:

i was driving home at night and full moon and after 5 min of driving out of small town i see something crossing the road and then something apear in front of me and i hit it head on and i black out when i wake up i was still sitting in my car witch was damaged now then i realized i was bleeding and that my ribs are broken and then i notice that my car has bloodied windshield and co-drivers seat so i asumed i hit an animal then i realized there is no body so i decide too call police and paramedics.
when i was taken to ambulance i heard police officer saying something about calling hunters to find this wounded animal.

if any one had WW post it.
Wyatt_Moonbeam
Custom Title: I am me. You want more?
Mood: Excited

Post by Wyatt_Moonbeam »

Sometimes, I have transformation dreams, but none can come to mind right now.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

i had a werewolf themed short dream:

well it started at full moon night in apartment. i was watching movie when pain started so i go trough painful transformation , but when its finished i passed out.
I woke up in the morning in my human form i was relived it was just a dream then i realize i got something on my face so i tried too get it off by hand when i touched the spot it was wet and then i checked it and was red colored liquid for witch i asumed it was blood so i panickly run too bathroom and cleaned myself thinking whos blood is on me and who was mauled by me when i was done my doorbell ringed so i went too check it and it was my neighboor asking if i have seen or heard anything because somebody eated her blueberry pie.So after our talk i checked my bed witch had reed mark so i went to check it after examening it i figured it wasnt a blood, but it was juice from blueberrys and it turned out my other side had taste for blueberry pie and sugar more than meat.
thats pretty much it after last scene i woke up.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Heh... The scary pie-eating werewolf.
:D
That's actually sort of funny considering that in parts of Europe, wolves are still vilified more for eating crops than for going after livestock. In southern France, farmers have started getting guard dogs to stave off wolf attacks -- on vineyards. Apparently wolves love grapes.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Didnt know about that uniform.

this could be also a very mean prank on newbie during first change when he sleeps you use pig blood or bluberrys and apply it around his muzzle and hands and watch his reaction when he wakes up.
Drachona
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Drachona »

Those dreams sound really interesting. It's hard to interpret them because, honestly, you are the most capable person when it comes to finding meaning in your dreams. I don't know how strange a question this is on a board like this, but have you considered the possibility that you might be a werewolf? If it doesn't sound right to you, then trust your instinct. However, I've met some people who denied, or were somehow unaware of, their nature until they were in their 30's and 40's. It's not uncommon nowadays to be "dormant". As I said, trust your instinct. That is the best advice I can give.

For me, personally, I have had many dreams about wolves and werewolves. Since I have become more accepting of who and what I am, I have not had anywhere near as many (and honestly I kind of miss them). Many were just strange, and a lot were bloody and violent. I was never out of control, but there were a few times when I literally fought with myself. In one dream, for example, I was attacked by a large, black wolf. I caught him in-between my legs and kept trying to snap his neck while he bit at me. I knew afterwards what it meant: it was a representation of internal conflict. One of the most memorable, and one of the earliest, dreams I had was rather short. I was in a building that resembled a barn. There was hay on the floor. As I turned into a sort of hallway and started to slowly walk down it, I fell through the floor into a basement-like area. Across from me was another version of myself. He was human, but he was on his knees, cradling a rabbit in his hands and tearing at it somewhat ferociously. As I stared at him, he paused. He looked up at me with blood on his face and an intense, but calm look. He said to be something I will never forget: "You know what you are."
BishopEffie
Custom Title: Ms

Post by BishopEffie »

Sounds like A thrilling dream!

——————————————————————————————————
club c 85 reebok