Infinity Runner

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Chris
Legendary
Legendary

Infinity Runner

Post by Chris »

Trailer.

I became aware of this from an article on Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

Kind of difficult to tell exactly what's going on, but from what I gather it looks like a parkour-style running game where you have to run, jump, and tumble through large environments to escape. And you can turn into a werewolf to take on soldiers and other werewolves along the way. The game will have multi-player as well.

Going to be released for PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U, PS3 and PS4. No XBox, apparently. RPS says the game is going to be released June 2nd, though the Steam page says July 1st.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Infinity Runner

Post by Volkodlak »

looks kinda intresting, but some will have a problems with werewolf design because it lacks tail
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

And the spaceship has a crew of five million... Soooo, basically it's Doritos: The Video Game (Crunch all you want, they'll make more).

Also, the point of the game is to escape all the evil scientists (or whatever), but... they're on a spaceship. Unless the werewolf also has the ability to breathe the vacuum of space, I think I just found a glaring plot hole big enough to sail a spaceship named Infinity through.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

you are right person would pass out in 15 seconds without suit in space
Chris
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chris »

There could be escape pods, or maybe a teleporter or something, that you need to get to quickly. Plenty of ways to get off a futuristic spaceship without having to go into space. Or maybe these werewolves don't die of suffocation/burning/impact and can survive falling through space and down to a planet (and before you say that's ridiculous, remember this is also a game about werewolves in space running through impossibly large spaceships).
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Werewolvesssssssss -- Innnnnnnn -- Space!
:lol:

There was this animated video on YouTube where these astronauts are on a spacewalk, and the moon crests the horizon on earth and one of them transforms, rips out of his space suit, howls -- and is freeze-dried, spiraling off into the depths of space as the other astronauts watch perplexed.