How committed are you to Freeborn?

The place for anything at all...

How committed are you to Freeborn?

I plan to see it in the theater even if I must travel, and I plan to buy the DVD
55%
I plan to see it in my local theater, if it comes locally, & buy the DVD
40%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
No votes
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
2%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
2%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
No votes
I am waiting until Freeborn comes to television
No votes
I do not plan to see Freeborn at all
No votes

Total votes: 47

Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked
Mood: Meh...

Post by Akugarou »

Figarou wrote:
Koshaw wrote:You mean a Figarou Figure with the new Action Duckie Throwing Feature?

:ducktoss3:
yes, like this.

As long as they skip the "kung fu grip" feature. That always creeped me out. :wink:
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Wow, lots of answers! I decided not to reset the questions, because of the danger of erasing data that Anthony is counting on, and also for the afore-mentioned reason that you can put the details (such as how many times you intend to see it in the theater) into posts. So, if you have been waiting to answer because you thought I might reset the questions, don't wait any longer. I have decided not to reset.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

im so commited that....hmmm...i cant really describe the width of it
Apharoh:* finishes sweeping the floor* "Adolph its time for you to mop"
Adolph:"you did a terrible job of sweeping"
Apharoh:"So whats your point"
Adolph:"YOU CANT MOP A DIRTY FLOOR APHAROH!"
Apharoh:"Not with that attitude"
Cassandra
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Cassandra »

i plan to see it, even if i have to travel......

unless i have to travel overseas...which i cant afford, being a student and all :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Cassandra wrote:i plan to see it, even if i have to travel......

unless i have to travel overseas...which i cant afford, being a student and all :(

well, here's hoping its a world wide release. That or it may here 1st and overseas a few months later.

Sometimes films has more than one studio distribute it.

For example. Warner may will do a domestic release while Paramount will go overseas.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

I'm committed to Freeborn like a fish to water; a bird to the sky(the flying ones anyway) a wolf to the forest....ok.....I'll stop now :wink:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:I'm committed to Freeborn like a fish to water; a bird to the sky(the flying ones anyway) a wolf to the forest...

......and Figarou to tossing duckies. :wink:
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

lol, very true :)
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

i plan on doing the hardcore starwars fan thing to do... i'm going to camp outside the theater aleast a month in advance, though i would like to se it at the premiere, and oh yeah, i'm getting the DVD as well...
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Scott Gardener wrote:If I could, I'd camp out in front of the theater right now for the next year or so. It would be great publicity for the movie.
Heh. If worse comes to worst and I can't scrape together the rent for next month (or any month until my lease agreement is up), I'll do just that. :P :wink: At the very least, that'll ensure that it comes to the theatre down the street (or whichever one is closest that will let me camp out that long).
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I'm not that comitted, I won't be camping out in front of the theater, but I will have my ticket pre-ordered for the first showing I can get to. I did that with the Matrix sequal and I got to laugh at everyone waiting in line to get their tickets for showings the next day.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Speaking of being commited to freeborn. I was wondering, how much are you into freeborn related items? If a shirt came out would you get it or try to buy the shirt? Would you try to order other clothing, posters etc? Would you even have a screen saver as such? Being there are membership cards being made I wouldn't doubt people would be striving to get Freeborn related items.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:Speaking of being commited to freeborn. I was wondering, how much are you into freeborn related items?
If I could get a shirt/hat/whatever with the Pack logo on it, that would be great. Posters, figures, and other things I could show off in my house would be things I'd end up buying as well.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

im tight on cash right now :( , im about to spend $340 worht on a new pc, $122 worth on werewolf figures and shirts. and about another $110 on video games accesories i need and want. after that....im quiting my job.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:x Complaining about money when you have over five hundred dollars right now! What about those like me who don't have money and will go of and search every possible location in the house for extra money and will find a quarter in a case on a table think it doesn't belong there and spend it on a t-shirt for the movie and find out that quarter was worth five hundred dollors and end up getting grounded till your senior year of high school. There I said it, and yes i know it doesn't makes sence :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:lol: yes, i should be complaining!! I HAVE NEEEEEDS!!!![/b]
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

But those are just things you want?
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

You have needs like food but a computer is a wan't and you have money unlike me :( :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:But those are just things you want?
no not all :D the computer i desperatly need sense the one im using right now cant play games worth crap, dont have enough space, and its not good enough to run some photoshop software. as for the werewolf figures, i need more decoration for my room...to express myself for the love of werewolfs, and for shirts....hey i need school cloths, alright! but the video games........um, i need entertainment. :D
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

He beet me to it rats *snaps fingers*

-Satyricon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

No, you want entertainment :P

You need things like food, water, and an environment where you can mantain homeostasis.

(I just wanted to use the word "homeostasis".)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
no not all :D the computer i desperatly need sense the one im using right now cant play games worth crap, dont have enough space, and its not good enough to run some photoshop software. as for the werewolf figures, i need more decoration for my room...to express myself for the love of werewolfs, and for shirts....hey i need school cloths, alright! but the video games........um, i need entertainment. :D

Two letters
TV :P

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:No, you want entertainment :P

You need things like food, water, and an environment where you can mantain homeostasis.

(I just wanted to use the word "homeostasis".)
no, i really need the new computer, i cant do my school stff while my sister and my dad is on the internet or doing there thing when i need to look for something up. you see when it comes to need... theres a fine line between bare nessesity and and the other nessesity like school supplies.
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:Two letters
Yes, there's a pretty good episode of Star Trek on right now.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Two letters
Yes, there's a pretty good episode of Star Trek on right now.
i missed battlestar galactica :cry: i just lost my will to live. :cry:
Image Image