Are you afraid of the TF scene? How can we change this?

The place for anything at all...
Silver
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silver »

Okay, second verse.

I suspect that most of us are like myself; ww fans for a long time. We’ve been watching ww movies and animae, ww books and comics, playing ww games — for a long time. When did we stop wanting to do this? When did we say “I’ve said all there is to be said, done all there is to be done on wws and now I’m moving on.”? I don’t see that happening to me any time soon.

Sooo we are probably not going to get bored with the topic anytime soon. When we’ve finished with what they have asked for, we can create polls on what WE want to know. Talk about things, events, etc., that WE want to discuss.

We’ll go on doing what we do. We can share it here, where they don’t’ think we’re dweebs with no social life, or borderline nut cases that are going to go out and cut people up with Freddy Kruger claws.

And if you think about it, introducing our own topics, polls, issues, is good for E-Request too. We might introduce things that haven’t been thought of. Or that they hadn’t thought of it in that light. Win-win situation.

Besides, we can always hope that if this works, they’ll be looking at a sequel. How often do the fans get to say what they like and don’t like about a flick to the people making the sequel?

For now, I’m visiting with you guys and waiting to see what is coming on the site next.