Looking for a Sculpture..,

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Looking for a Sculpture..,

Post by Trinity »

A couple years ago I saw this nicely made werewolf sculputre. The surprising part was that I found it at a Spencers.

Pay day was like in a week, so I decided to pass it up until I could get the money for it. I think it was like 30 dolars at the time.

Now what made this unique was that it was a freestanding sculpture of a Celtic Cross, with a werewolf coming out from behind it, holding on to it with one hand.

I've search Ebay, speciality auctions, and even looked up Spencer's online ( to no avail ). I KNOW I rememebr seeing, I picked it up and examined it. I remeber the boxes on the shelf. I remember the day because work that day was heck-ish and horrible.

HELP! Has anyone else seen this and/or know where I can find a copy for myself?

*whimpers*
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I can't say that I've seen it, but I can make you a sculpture.
I make paper sculptures. They are rather fragile but very unique. Here are a couple I've made.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15373465/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15373359/
If you're interested make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. :) I sold my last one(a pegasus) for $25.
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Thank you both. The links are appriciated. But what I'm searching for is very specific. *sighs* It seems that no-one else on earth has either hear dof what I'm talking about, or have never seen it. -.-

*sad*
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

I know what your talking about, I saw one myself at a Spencers a few years back but it was out of my price range, they had them during halloween and I was waiting for a sale, but it sold before then. The company that made it was the same company that makes the dragons and skeletons they sell. I'll try to find out which company it was, though the werewolf may be out of production. Keep searching ebay in the meantime that's the best chance and don't forget to search for what else it may have been called. Many people including the companies that make them wouldn't know a werewolf if it bit them.... :wink:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

*clings* Yeah!! Someone else that's seen it!!

joy!

Every now and then I check ebay. I have a search saved that is specifically werewolf related. I appreciate the offer of help, it kinda has a special place in my collection since I'm part Irish and a werewolf lover. The quality of it was somethign else that stood out in my mind. :)

yea! :)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

None of the dragons I bought at Spencers have a logo on them except for Made in China , the dragons look like the ones produced by designtoscano.com you may email them and see if they ever made anything similar. Also they did used to carry pieces by the Summit Collection so they might have also produced it. I'll ask next time I'm at Spencers and see if they can remember anything.
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "