The Human Within--addendum

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

The Human Within--addendum

Post by Scott Gardener »

Addendum, on the puppy issue:

Wolves turned human generally follow wolf biology rules, whereas humans turned wolves seem to be more flexible overall--mainly because most stories today tend to favor humans turned wolf.

Rules regarding species apply to naturally occurring species. In my own storyline, werewolves are an artificial creation--an alien civilization creates them in an effort to figure out metaphysics. As such, reproducing a species is an afterthought, but my werewolves do follow the contageous virus idea, so it is reproducable by subsidizing off Homo sapiens. (In my storyline, some time around 2013, on short notice, a consortium of biologists are gathered together and unanimously agree that humans infected with lycanthropy are still members of the human species rather than a new one. Beings created from scratch using the same genetic framework also count as humans with contageous genetic modifications. This has important ramifications on the grounds of basic civil rights, since humans around that time still seperate themselves from other species in terms of rights concepts.)
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Delete this thread

Post by Scott Gardener »

Oops; meant to post this as a reply in another thread. Ignore this. :o
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

lol
"lolis"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

How the hell did that happen? :lol:

Nice writing though. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

sounds complex good luck, but how the hell di you start a new topic instead of...oh wait, yeah i did that once ??

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

silverpaw wrote:but how the hell di you start a new topic instead of...oh wait, yeah i did that once ??
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:lol: I cant remember how I did this.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

I'm a timelord!

Post by Scott Gardener »

I just had several flashbacks from 2004! Does this mean I've gone back in time? Can I change the election results? Should I warn New Orleans? Or, should I just bet everything that the Pittsburgh Stealers win the 2006 Superbowl?

I know! I've gone back in time to find a pair of gray wolves, to repopulate the species, because in the 23rd century, an alien probe is trying to communicate with them and in so doing its amplified howls are disrupting all electrical activity and ionizing the atmosphere...

:wolfclock:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Re: I'm a timelord!

Post by Apokryltaros »

Scott Gardener wrote:I just had several flashbacks from 2004! Does this mean I've gone back in time? Can I change the election results? Should I warn New Orleans? Or, should I just bet everything that the Pittsburgh Stealers win the 2006 Superbowl?

I know! I've gone back in time to find a pair of gray wolves, to repopulate the species, because in the 23rd century, an alien probe is trying to communicate with them and in so doing its amplified howls are disrupting all electrical activity and ionizing the atmosphere...

:wolfclock:
Get a wig you hippie.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon