Underworld blood wars

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Underworld blood wars

Post by Volkodlak »

well in this trailer we can see more Lycan scenes and im quite happy that new director did not changed Lycan design much and by looks of it new Lycan leader Marius has some kind of military experience becouse Lycans actualy used tactics like coming trough doors with shields and shooting at windows too let sun in.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zlB-195uZo
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Underworld blood wars

Post by Meeper »

They're at the UV ammo again too. The whole guns thing is getting stale though. I'd like to see a convenient 200 watt hand held laser in UV flavour. 8)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Meeper me too just it could look too silly
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Volkodlak wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:08 am Meeper me too just it could look too silly
Nothing wrong with a little psychological advantage in warfare.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Meeper wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 pm I'd like to see a convenient 200 watt hand held laser in UV flavour. 8)
JESUS!!! :hsup
Am I the only one suddenly getting flashbacks of the movie The Manhattan Project?
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

So, according to the IMDB, Selene is basically tasked with ending the lycan/vampire war.

Part of me wants to watch it just to see the silly war end. But then part of me doesn't want to because chances are we'll get more of the same eventually.

Place your bets.

The Meeper.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

I saw it its a good movie, but i belive Lycans design was changed they look smaller than lycans from first three movies
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Agreed. My impression from the trailer, it seems they've trimmed some neck length/bulk and refined the neck/shoulder musculature (good, it's looking pretty decent in that area now :) . Actually it's kinda weird not seeing how they used to be, I almost miss the old design, almost :P ).

I'll be waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray as usual, don't much feel like traveling 20+ miles to the nearest not-extinct-yet cinema just to watch an Underworld movie :P .

The Meeper
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

http://underworld.wikia.com/wiki/Underw ... n_army.jpg

they are smaller not just neck and shoulders
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Just saw it today. Eh... mediocre :| It's not bad, but it's nothing to brag about either.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

well they did kinda loose cat like apperance now you cannot just say they look like cats,dogs or monkeys.

Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Maybe it's just me, but I think they look more bat-like than wolf. I actually sort of miss the older version.

Actually, I miss the (whatever-his-name-was) progenitor-lycan. The big white thing from the second movie. That's how they all should have looked, I think.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

^^

Personaly i liked lycan versions in underworld 1-3 more only thing new design does better is the neck.

I understand you like white one he is a werewolf even in Underworld they do not mix Lycans and werewolfs and in a prequel movie or underworld 3 Rise of Lycans we see a lot more of werewolfs they are brown instead of white
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:34 amActually, I miss the (whatever-his-name-was) progenitor-lycan. The big white thing from the second movie. That's how they all should have looked, I think.
William was nice (even if the CGI stunt double uses L'Oreal :lol: ).