Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Grayseer

Greetings and salutations!

Post by Grayseer »

Hello,
As a lover of werewolves in RPG, comic, and TV format, I have been looking around for fellow fans for a while, and it would seem I have found some.
I just wanted to introduce myself (and check that this is ABSOLUTELY NOT a forum for people who believe they ARE werewolves, but more of an appreciation-of-culture thing. Obviously, I have no problems with other people's beliefs, but I am skeptical myself and that kind of thing really isn't my scene. Just making sure!)

Ok, thanks!
:shift:
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Greetings and salutations!

Post by Meeper »

Allo. Welcome to the pack den.

Pizza? :pizza: :)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Yeah, that pretty much summarizes The Pack. Not much activity right now as there's not a lot going on in the werewolf-movie front (which, given that the last Hollywood cycle that had a werewolf-mania centered around Twilight, that's not necessarily a bad thing). But nonetheless, welcome aboard.
:)
Lambert97
Custom Title: Alpha

Post by Lambert97 »

I'm new here :D
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Howdy! :)
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Grayseer wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:55 pm Hello,
As a lover of werewolves in RPG, comic, and TV format, I have been looking around for fellow fans for a while, and it would seem I have found some.
I just wanted to introduce myself (and check that this is ABSOLUTELY NOT a forum for people who believe they ARE werewolves, but more of an appreciation-of-culture thing. Obviously, I have no problems with other people's beliefs, but I am skeptical myself and that kind of thing really isn't my scene. Just making sure!)

Ok, thanks!
:shift:
Greetings,

here there are more werewolf artists, story writers and fans of werewolfs in movies,TV shows and books.
blackclaw565

Post by blackclaw565 »

OK hello, I am new here obviously and tbh am just kinda curious. There's always been something about people transforming (particularly werewolves) that just twists my stomach and I've never really met anyone in person who is one, though I know a Wiccan or two. Anywho I do not really know if I am one in any way. I do have a pull to the moon, I love it and I'm not just saying that. I have felt what some call a 'phantom' transformation though it does not happen too often, only discomfort, nothing physical. I do not want to say I am one if I really am not. Do you just know or what?
Anyway, that was just a little background. Nice to be here. :D :panting:
DW13
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: DTWX
Mood: Ruthless

Post by DW13 »

Hello, boy-oh's. *McGrin*
I've been lurking since the early 2000s, pretty much since there was this talk about a "Freeborn" movie, but I guess Hollywood is too busy on passing good ideas & instead sticking with dull, boring ones. :dizzy: