The Hunting (2021)

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

The Hunting (2021)

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Stumbled across this just now. Cannot find anything about it online (which is probably not a good sign). Apparently it's owned by some fly-by-night out of New Zealand called Black Mandala Films. What little of the creature effects you can see look sort of cheap, but otherwise looks genuinely spooky. What little I could find out about Black Mandala is that they're into purchasing "psychological horror" properties. They appear to be a purely distribution operation. I have no idea what the studio actually is.
:eyebrow:

Edit: Oh, there it is. Moonphase Media and Bright Shiny Things Films.

I'm not thinking this is going to have a theatrical release. Call me crazy. Still think it looks spooky, though.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: The Hunting (2021)

Post by Chance »

Definatley a B movie, but some B movies are actually pretty good. I agree the effects, if you can call them that are a bit cheezy :P but the trailer actually presented a decent set of events and character turmoil, so the script might not be too shaby. I'll have to check back on this to see when it's available to watch.