Rolling Stone's 500 list

From bands to orchestral to pop music! Shoobie doobie doo wop!! Talk about...... pop pop pop music!!!
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Rolling Stone's 500 list

Post by Chance »

Top 500 songs of all time. Top 50, nice to see Radiohead in there, also Talking heads. Kinda suprised Robyn made the top 50 but that's a good song. Wouldn't have put it in the top 50 though. BeeGee's Staying alive at 99, that song def deserves to be in the top 100, I love that song :P
Velvet underground also in the top 100 is well deserved in my opinion. Johnny Cash,Leonard Cohen is great , I think his song Everyobdy knows (I remember this one from the movie Pump up the Volume) would have been the one to pick as everybody knows that one but his halleluja is a good song to sit and just look out the window to. The Beatles, Dolly Parton, Tracy Chapman, Ramones, Led Zeppelin,
Lot's of songs that I would have put closer to number one are in the list and not everyone is of course going to agree as to what should be closer to number one . Was happy to see the Clash made the list and PJ Harvey! That's awesome , however I went through the whole list and could not find Janis Joplin ?? How in the world could they leave her off the list?