Language!!!

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Saber

Re: Language!!!

Post by Saber »

:| Okay i agree watch the language dont care what language ur speakin watch it...
Dewclaw
Pack Member
Pack Member
Mood: Stressed

Post by Dewclaw »

It's not just about that you've got underage people here --- using proper language and obeying the forum rules is for everyone's sake. People are allowed to discuss and express their opinions but there has to be a limit when it comes to argument and conflict between users --- to ensure that everyone are having a great time, nobody feels excluded or offended by what some user may have said, people need to learn how to follow these rules. There is no point to swear or act like an idiot without a reason; it's not an necessity. It's obvious that some people use coarse language because it's their way to express the whole "freedom of speech" thing, but let's face it, enough is enough. Personally, I would be extremely tired of reading text with that kind of content. What is the point in that, anyways? Do we need harsher words to explain ourselves in the way we want to be understood?

I respect every user but we've all got the same rules here and therefore we should just keep our mouths shut and follow them.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Saber wrote::| Okay i agree watch the language dont care what language ur speakin watch it...
Alsof het echt wat uitmaakt, je verstaat het toch niet. :D

As if it matters, you can't understand it anyway. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Moonraiser
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Waiting for Freeborn...
Additional Details: Waiting for Freeborn. I don't know if I can take not knowing what will become of this movie much longer. I wish I had some sort of information...
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonraiser »

The Pack is not meant to be filled with harsh language and things of that sort. It is meant to be suitable to everyone's eyes. We do have underage people on these forums and I can bet that some may even have parents that monitor the goings on. We can't just let the F-bomb fly willy-nilly. Not here. So please, you don't need to type it. Just keep it out of your fingertips and go into the corner of your room and scream your head off of all the bad words you want to say until you feel better, then come back and post an eye-friendly message.

Thank you.
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

I agree with Saber. I really don't care what language you are speaking in. As long as you watch with what you are typing into the message boards when you are on this site. Trust me I should know about profanity, cursing, and swearing when I shouldn't be. :wetwolf4: :ninja:
Am I willing to risk failure in order to succeed? The answer is always YES!!!
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Who said silver and I are always right? what? no no.. no no no..

We suck at times just like everyone else.. and in no way should silver and myself be held any more or less responsible than anyone else.

The original concept of this forum is to let folks disagree and discuss all they want, but if you want a fistfight take it outside.. that's all we ever asked.. and that goes for me too.. We all have different backgrounds, and different belief systems at times, and some of us really enjoy writing long run-on sentences with only commas instead of periods. BUT,

We all have an affinity.. whether it be fan based, spiritually based, or other .... for werewolves, were creatures, or the very element of ourselves the gets us closer to something.. be it nature, our own souls, our prides, or prejudices. Or that last piece of bacon that's sitting in the fridge that's been there for a week begging me to spend all the time and effort just to fry up ONE piece of bacon without getting more, which of course would entail going to the store, and getting dressed, and more of those run-on sentences.

Yes, THESE are the things that are important, and the fact that (to quote walt whitman)

That you are here--that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.

Let's just try to give our verses purpose, and keep the punching out on the front stoop.

save?

AB
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Irayo, ma ole'eyktan!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Scott, im enrolling you in pandora anonymous.

:)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I had in mind an image of six or seven people sitting in a circle, each striped blue with cat ears, tails, and tribal clothing. "I've gone without watching Avatar for two months and sixteen days."
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:I had in mind an image of six or seven people sitting in a circle, each striped blue with cat ears, tails, and tribal clothing. "I've gone without watching Avatar for two months and sixteen days."

Same here. Until the 3D version came out. :D

I Just HAD to try out these cool 3D glasses!! Light and comfortable!!!
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Post by demonwithin »

:wink: ohhhh $h!T
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Post by SheWolf-94 »

* sniffs the air* this is a very firey topic isin't it? I mean wow, simmer much? no? ok then :lol: well bye then and i guess you could keep it warm in here huh? :wink:
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Post by SheWolf-94 »

HA wow i just realised this is a very old topic.. :lol: sorry.. seems as though it did cool down, way down :wetwolf4:
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
BishopEffie
Custom Title: Ms

Post by BishopEffie »

Well, I've tried Kaebora's chatroom and can't get past the entry screen.

——————————————————————————————————
deportivas nike