The Pack link added to my personal site.

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

The Pack link added to my personal site.

Post by Scott Gardener »

Just thought you'd be glad to know I've added links to The Pack on my personal web sites. I'm sorry I've been so delinquent about doing this, as many of you have already put similar links on your sites.

http://www.jonlrabbit.bravepages.com/
http://www.geocities.com/jonlrabbit

It's kind of a quick fix, until I get around to coming up with a more dedicated profile. I also included on my novel site a disclaimer that my novel and Freeborn aren't related.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

um, you forgot to add the n in organization at the front page. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!

Post by Trinity »

Heya Scott, I would like to offer to you my design and layout skills if you are intrested? I like your work, and feel it is better suited for a website that's slightly more orgainzed in look and feel. :) a Nice "Dustjacket" if you will. ^.^

I know you've spent tons of time on this, and don't want to intrude. :) *play bows*
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: The Pack link added to my personal site.

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:Just thought you'd be glad to know I've added links to The Pack on my personal web sites. I'm sorry I've been so delinquent about doing this, as many of you have already put similar links on your sites.

http://www.jonlrabbit.bravepages.com/
http://www.geocities.com/jonlrabbit

It's kind of a quick fix, until I get around to coming up with a more dedicated profile. I also included on my novel site a disclaimer that my novel and Freeborn aren't related.

I added a small Pack banner on my page. If you are using the latest IE, your cursor will turn into a duckie if you move it on the banner. :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I need to create a website, hopefully website design would teach me something usefull, if not. i have you guys to show me :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I'm lazy, and never bother to update my website. Mostly because I don't think my life is interesting enough to show people on the internet.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Hind site is 20/20

Post by Scott Gardener »

Trinity:
Heya Scott, I would like to offer to you my design and layout skills if you are intrested? I like your work, and feel it is better suited for a website that's slightly more orgainzed in look and feel.
I appreciate the offer. I'm not in a position to offer any kind of pay, but if you've got time to kill, I'm OK with it. I've been considering a design update myself in the near future, however, so your skills might be served better with paying customers.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!

Post by Trinity »

Feh. Money. *chuckles*
I'd do it for two reasons.

1) -Boost my 'folio' of web design work.
2) -You're a fellow werewolf fan with werewolf stories. What better way to support the werewolf crews then helping out a fellow fan? :)

Besides, like I said, you work deserves somethign a bit nicer. :) I'm a lover of good estethics.

Just let me know what colors you preferr, and I can take the rest and run with it. ;) muahaha. No Charge. :)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The offer is certainly appreciated. I'm considering switching over to one of the paid-for no-ad sites, with a much higher capacity. In so doing, I'll also put the name "Scott Gardener" in the url, rather than the variations of "Jon Littlerabbit" that I used to use. (It's a long story.) It could be awhile before I do that, however, as I've got other stuff to deal with. And, I figure once I get the new site set up, porting things over a good site rather than posting a new good site isn't any harder, and minor fixes would be easier than reinventing the whole thing myself.

Note that my plans also call for putting my two sites together into a single one, featuring both my novels and the "Genetic Wars" and Moonstone material in one place.

Sure. I'd welcome it.

As far as design elements and color, I'm already using them on the old site. Feel free to take any of the existing backgrounds and such.

While thinking out loud in graphic form, I took two paragraphs from the novel and revised them a little, to create this opening splash page. My thought was to do this against a black background. (Not trying to rip off a pair of yellow eyes on the first page of a certain forthcoming werewolf movie, mind you. Just wanting to spiff up the intro on my own future site.)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/21264296/
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Scott please remove the pop ups the second i enter your site i get bombarded by them
THE GAME

My Armory