Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

hhmmmmmm okey whatever you say
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Ur no Fun :( Dont like u,BURN IN HELL,i dont mean that no,i love u,wait didnt mean that also,BURN...
*Gets Torches and Pitchforks Out*
*Gives to every packmember a pitchfork and a torch*
KILL ZE MONSTER,AND I MEAN THE GUY DNL KILL,eum i mean just torture en burn...
Alone in the darkness of night, hear our howl,And Join Us
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

yeh! me two i would love a werewolf RPG!!!!! :D I love my Xbox! the best thing happen to gaming since the birth of 3 dementional games.

If they have a werewolf RPG i would like if the based it on my U.S.W.S.F. RPG that have going here. thats just me. :)
THE GAME

My Armory
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Like If U Bite People Much,U can Upgrade Ur Strenght of biting making it easyer to kill people with a bite,or when u use claws much that u can upgrade them to become longer,and if u run much after ur victim,ur speed can be upgraded that kind of stuff
Alone in the darkness of night, hear our howl,And Join Us
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

hey i want it to be for the PS2 aswell, besides r.p.g. sells better on PS2 than xbox and plus if you release it on multiplatform that can gain you more money for the sequels.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Nope sorry this thread is for only X-Box games sorry. :)

JK
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
InViSibLe_2_aLL
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by InViSibLe_2_aLL »

hey i want it to be for the PS2 aswell, besides r.p.g. sells better on PS2 than xbox and plus if you release it on multiplatform that can gain you more money for the sequels.
Musn't forget Gamecube now :P

"Hunter the Reckoning" was alright, 'cept of course you were the one trying to kill off the werewolf..
Clever men might argue whether he had been given the soul of a wolf, though born as a human being. What others chose to think or what he chose to think was no good to him at all. It left the wolf inside him just the same.
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

And what werewolf game could i get for Pc? :?
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

LoboLEO wrote:And what werewolf game could i get for Pc? :?
yeah I know, im upgrading my computer alot and i want some serouse werewolf games for it too, play it online.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
InViSibLe_2_aLL
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by InViSibLe_2_aLL »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
LoboLEO wrote:And what werewolf game could i get for Pc? :?
yeah I know, im upgrading my computer alot and i want some serouse werewolf games for it too, play it online.
*raises paw*

Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls 3)
And the upgrade.. (Bloodmoon)
Where you can get lycanthropy, but if you transform in public all the guards and such come after you.. Google it, it's an awesome game!
Clever men might argue whether he had been given the soul of a wolf, though born as a human being. What others chose to think or what he chose to think was no good to him at all. It left the wolf inside him just the same.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I think every single person in the forum knows about bloodmoon already.
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Morrowind GOTY for XBox has Bloodmoon included.

But you'r gonna have to work hard before you can go wolvy. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lived Eht
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Night Stalker

Post by Lived Eht »

I plan on getting it for PC myself. Or if Oblivion's got werewolves I'll just wait for that. My laptop'll handle almost anything
It's 2 am, the fear is all gone; I'm sittin' here waitin', the gun is still warm. Soon you will come to know; when the bullet hits te bone
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I've also got Morrowind for PC, but it looks like a slideshow. :(
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lived Eht
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Night Stalker

Post by Lived Eht »

Oh man that sucks. What OS and Graph card ya running?
It's 2 am, the fear is all gone; I'm sittin' here waitin', the gun is still warm. Soon you will come to know; when the bullet hits te bone
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Morkulv wrote:I've also got Morrowind for PC, but it looks like a slideshow. :(
Lived Eht wrote:Oh man that sucks. What OS and Graph card ya running?
...unfortunately, that is a problem with Morrowinds core engine. Even after upgrading my graphics card, processor and Mother board, and even if I turn the graphics settings down all the way to minimum, the graphics still stutter alot. However, it is not so bad that you can't learn to not notice it after a while.

I've never tried to play the X-Box version. I just can't imagine how that would not be terribly frustrating, not having a keyboard and mouse, with all the "quick keys" and such.

...on the other hand...Morrowind is such an awsome game overall, I also can't imagine how it could NOT still rock on the X-Box. I would definately reccomend picking it up, even if it didn't include the bloodmoon expansion. (which it DOES.)
(I still think the "BloodMoon" werewolf is butt ugly though...Image)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Win XP (not Home-Edition)
GeForce 2 MX 32 Mb.

But the strange thing is, that Guild Wars runs really smooth. :? So why doesn't Morrowind run like that? It has to be something else.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Morkulv wrote:
GeForce 2 MX 32 Mb.

But the strange thing is, that Guild Wars runs really smooth. :? So why doesn't Morrowind run like that? It has to be something else.
Like I said...you can upgrade your PC as much as you want, but the graphics will still stutter in Morrowind. It is a Glitch in the graphics engine of the game...which is far too complex of a problem to fix with a simple patch.

...Hopefully "Oblivion" will not have a similar problem.

*Crosses Fingers*
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Vuldari wrote:
Morkulv wrote:
GeForce 2 MX 32 Mb.

Like I said...you can upgrade your PC as much as you want, but the graphics will still stutter in Morrowind. It is a Glitch in the graphics engine of the game...which is far too complex of a problem to fix with a simple patch.

*Crosses Fingers*
hehe, fear my grand hacking skills, I fixed that problem with mine by going into some file, forgot which one it is ((I also found a virus myself((without a scanner, dunno how)) and hacked into it making it harmless, since I could not remove it
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Vuldari wrote:
Morkulv wrote:
GeForce 2 MX 32 Mb.

*Crosses Fingers*
hehe, fear my grand hacking skills, I fixed that problem with mine by going into some file, forgot which one it is ((I also found a virus myself((without a scanner, dunno how)) and hacked into it making it harmless, since I could not remove it
I would really appreciate if you could clue me in on what you are talking about. Did you learn about this online? ...and if so, could you post a link to the site that gave you the instructions on how do do it?

If it really is that easy to fix, I have to wonder why Baphnedia has not officially released said fix yet.

I would Love to have a non-stuttering version of Morrowind Please. Image

=^.^'= ~
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

:) Ahhh yes the packs next project make a good werewolf rpg. That would be sweet
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Freeborn the game? ??
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Dave-Young
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Dave-Young »

Vuldari wrote:
...unfortunately, that is a problem with Morrowinds core engine. Even after upgrading my graphics card, processor and Mother board, and even if I turn the graphics settings down all the way to minimum, the graphics still stutter alot. However, it is not so bad that you can't learn to not notice it after a while.

I've never tried to play the X-Box version. I just can't imagine how that would not be terribly frustrating, not having a keyboard and mouse, with all the "quick keys" and such.

...on the other hand...Morrowind is such an awsome game overall, I also can't imagine how it could NOT still rock on the X-Box. I would definately reccomend picking it up, even if it didn't include the bloodmoon expansion. (which it DOES.)
(I still think the "BloodMoon" werewolf is butt ugly though...Image)
Theres a patch out now I beleive...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Dave-Young wrote:
Vuldari wrote:
...unfortunately, that is a problem with Morrowinds core engine. Even after upgrading my graphics card, processor and Mother board, and even if I turn the graphics settings down all the way to minimum, the graphics still stutter alot.
Theres a patch out now I beleive...
Oh...there are patches...but none that I'm aware of that do anything to eliminate the framerate stutter.

The "official" patches (available from the Elderscrolls.com Website) have more to do with correcting story glitches in the game and such. ...patching up holes in walls that NPC's were falling through, and making it so when you complete a side quest, the NPC you are questing for recognises that you actually succeeded, rather than claiming you havent retrieved that mystical item yet, even though you are waving it in front of his nose...and then bashing him over the head with it in frustration.

(Some of these kinds of glitches were still never fixed, as I understand it.)

=^.^'= ~