Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Deckard shruged with all this commontion, he did shudder slightly but shruged he sat down and yawned tiredly "So tired" he said, the barrier flickered

Timber nugged Deckared with his wet nose "Hey now, dont fall alseep, if you do then your barrier will dissaper"

Deckard streched "Im trying im trying geez..... your worse then any mother Ive ever met"

Timber licked Deckards face and grined

"EWWW Wolf germs" he laughed silently and continued to wach the group
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"uh yea how do i even shift like you guys, this all new to me i only been a werewolf about two hours." scott asked in confusion.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: WOW! You guys have been some busy bees ;)

The she-wolf watched as Keanu left her; ears back. Soon enough, the sounds of a scuffle came from deeper in the forest, then silence. She got up, pacing about in distress. 'What should I do? What should I do?' she thought with a whimper, tail tucked between her legs again. The wolf hesitently walked back near the clearing, hiding in bushes to listen to the others talk. So many strange things went on as she watched with wide, fearful eyes. A girl turned into a bear and back again; others changing to and fro from wolven and tiger shapes; spirit animals, councils, half demons and hellhounds, and another newbie. 'He seems to be taking it a lot beter then me,' she thought, ears perking forward. 'Seems more angry than frightened...' 'That one who bite him...could she of been the one who got me as well? That 'NightStalker' seems to have no remorse...the one who bit me didnt finish me off or help me with this nightmare..a lot like her...' She started to shake slightly at the memory of that terrible night, a whimper escaping her throat. All the tension in the air, along with the stangeness of it all made her turn away. She padded away, getting used to walking on four paws. 'I got to find Keanu...what if he is hurt?' she thought, disapering the way he left.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

A soft groan escaped past his parted lips as he collapsed on the floor, naked and in pleasurable pain. Keanu could feel his body changing; bones snapping and reshaping itself, organs and muscles changing to accomidate this new form he was changing into. The Change was nearly done when his senses alerted him to someone approching his way and he rose onto his four paws, trembling slightly from the effects of the shifting. His muzzle was lifted in a snarl, a warning to whoever was approching him. The tension in his muscles relaxed slightly, as the scent of the one broke through the fog he often felt after changing. 'Ah... of course.' he thought to himself, sitting down.
Boo
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Trista lools up at Scott and wolf-grins. Rather then shifting to discus thigns with him, she gets up and streaches. Walking over to him she sniffs at him in a friendly way then nudges him with her nose.

Looking up at him from a slightly bowed posture she jumps at him, her tail wagging. Her tongue is lolling out to one side, her upper canines covered in a non-agressive play-smile.
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She walked up to him right as he was finishing up his transformation. Watching with a morbid curosity: 'Did I look like that?' she wondered. The male wolf then turned to her with a snarl. Startled, she steped back a quickly. "Keanu?" she said as a growl. She catiously watched him worried that he may attack her now that he was an animal...a werewolf. But wolf-Keanu soon sat back down. She took a nervous step forward, whining questionaly; getting in a submissive position without relizing it. She gave him a couple sniffs from where she stood; unsure if she should back-off or not.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Keanu regarded both her curiousity and caution with humor, a lupine smirk making its way onto his muzzle. In answer to her questioning growl, he gave a small nod of sorts. He gave a small 'woofing' sort of sound than, turning his head and closing his eyes. Within a couple of minutes, his form shifted slightly to his hybrid form. The sound of cracking bones and other body sounds as he Changed filled the air once more. Quite a gruesome sight, really. Though, thankfully, wasn't as much as shifting from human to wolf.

The werewolf rubbed the back of his furred head with clawed paw-hands, looking at her curiously for her reaction. "Thought I'd do best in this form." he said in a growling sort of voice, as if he was forcing the words out past his long tounge and sharp teeth. "Than I can both use the human language and understand you in wolf form."
Boo
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Deckard yawned and rubbed the back of his head "Im bored, and tired" he mumbbled

Timber sighed with relife, "THen can we go back into town?"

Deckard pondered this and shook his head "Nope, I want to camp out tonight" he smiled

Timber staggered "W-what?!" he said rather loudly "Deckard! You dont know what these creatures are capable of!"

Deckard placed his hands around Timbers maw and shushed him "Quite then! Do you want them to hear you?!" he said in a wisper and sighed "Besides I have nothing to worrie about, these creatures seem nice, not hostial at all" he smiled and stood up "Lets go find a camping place ok?"

Timber snorted in return and got up.

They travled a bit, till they got to a clearing, wich was neer Keanu and the young girl "How about here Timber?" Deckard asked with a yawn

Timber sented the air "I dont know Deck.... I smell some pepole neer us"

Deckard sighed and shook his head "We will be fine Timber, listen im going to go find some fire wood, you stay here and keep this camp spot ill be back in a jiff" and walked into the forest

"H-Hey Deckard!" Timber studdered, but it was too late, Deckard had already ventured into the forest, Timber wimmpered and layed down, his maw on his paws "Be safe"

Deckard wissled to himself as he picked up sticks and loggs, he smiled to himself, thinking of the dinner he was about to make, he left his pack behind, along with some of his fighting equipment, but he was sure he didnt need it. He continued to walk and started to sing to him self

"In the cold breeze that I walk alone, the memories of gerneration burn within me, been forever since Ive cried the pain of sorrow, Ill live and die the pride that my pepole gave me"

~Stray, off of Wolf's Rain~

He continued to sing though the song but stoped, not too far from his current position was Keanu, and the girl wolf, he frozed and muttered to himself "Ooops"
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She visiably relaxed as she realized Keanu meant no harm. Breathing a small sigh of relief, her tail drooped down wagging slightly. He soon shifted again to a half human-half wolf form. The wolfess winced a bit watching the transformation; reminding her of the pain of changing. 'Why am I still like myself inside, and him? I thought werewolves only killed everything in sight like in the movies...' she thought, puzzled. She watched Keanu, both intriged and a little wary by the strange creature he had become. "Why couldnt I of stayed a human?" she wondered outloud, sadily, in the form of a growl. Suddenly she heard singing from the forest, and soon enough a young boy appeared. She gave a little bark of surprise, backing away. The wolf moved behind Keanu to observe the newcomer. Their was something strange about him, but he appered normal enough. She backed away, not wanting to be seen the way she was at the time.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Because, unfortuantly, a werewolf couldn't control their temper or instincts and just attacked." There was a bit of guilt lacing throughout his voice now, as if he had done just that once. Auds perked forth on his cranium at the singing, and he enjoyed the sound momentarilly. He always had a soft spot for music of any sort. Keanu gave a wry grin at the wolf behind him, clearly her reactions had become a great entertainment for him.
Boo
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

*she sighed, looking around at the sound of a ravens caw. she stood and stretched with a lupine yawn, then shook herself "..ok..what now may i ask?..."
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Trinity wrote:Trista lools up at Scott and wolf-grins. Rather then shifting to discus thigns with him, she gets up and streaches. Walking over to him she sniffs at him in a friendly way then nudges him with her nose.

Looking up at him from a slightly bowed posture she jumps at him, her tail wagging. Her tongue is lolling out to one side, her upper canines covered in a non-agressive play-smile.
Trista didn't answer my question on how to transform inside she remained in wolf form and pounced on me nocking me over.

ouch the look on her fcace is saying that she wants to play but i was tierd it was about 3:00 am she wants to play!? "UUUh?! you guys need to be clear on what you say because i have a real idea what you want me to do."
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii yawned cavernously and then shifted into a full tiger-form, then loped off in the direction of Keanu and the she-wolf. She poked her head into the small clearing, far enough to see but not for enough to be noticed, using her ability to sink into the shadows.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She looked up at Keanu with a look of surprise. "You can understand me?" she growled to him. She crept forward, stil wary of the newcomer. With all the strange things hapening this night, she wouldnt be surprised if the boy turned into a 9 foot lion and devoured her. She looked back to Keanu, "Is..is it safe?" she asked quietly, casting a glance back to the young human.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Yes, though it's a bit vauge." he pointed at his head. "I can speak human, but a part of my mind can understand the animals at the same time." Keanu sniffed the air than. Picking up the boy's scent intermingled with what seemed to be a wolf's. "Relatively safe." the werewolf said slowly, rubbing the underside of his muzzle. "If not, than all you have to do is run."
Boo
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Deckard crooked his head ~I knew they werent hostile~ he smiled and placed the fire wood he colected and brused off his hands "Soo" he said with a smile "You guys dont attack humans?" he smiled again "I knew it! Ohhh am I going to tell Timber off" he grined and sat down

He scrached his head and looked at the she-wolf "She scared of me?" he said pointing to himself and chuckled "I should be the one scared of her, buuuut I dont scare easly" he shruged "Im Deckard, Deck for short, what do you 2 call yourselves?"
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Anubis wrote:
Trinity wrote:Trista lools up at Scott and wolf-grins. Rather then shifting to discus thigns with him, she gets up and streaches. Walking over to him she sniffs at him in a friendly way then nudges him with her nose.

Trista didn't answer my question on how to transform inside she remained in wolf form and pounced on me nocking me over.

ouch the look on her fcace is saying that she wants to play but i was tierd it was about 3:00 am she wants to play!? "UUUh?! you guys need to be clear on what you say because i have a real idea what you want me to do."
With scott well pounced, she begins to groom him, trying to get his tension levels down. She uses her weight and better understanding of her wolfen form to insure that he can't easily get away with out a bit of a struggle. She only hoped the internal wolf instincts woul dkick in with Scott, helping him to slowly begin to understand the speech of wolves.

*calm, rest, relax,* she huffed.

*this one no chnage, no speak* she whined.
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She wanted to ask Keanu the millions of questions that were running through her head, but remained silent for the moment. The wolf gathered up her courage, and sat down, trying to pretend she was feeling fine. Her golden eyes quitely observed the boy; her tail twitching, the only thing that betrayed her feelings. "I'm not scared...and I'm not going to run away," she muttered darkly; not wanting to be thought of as a coward. "My name is Julie," she said.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

*She looked around "...i smells tiger..." she said, shaking the dust from her fur. she then got up and walked off, obviously bored to death...and slightly starved.
the moon shines bright
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Deckard wicned slightly at her dark tone "Oh hehe, well I just asumed" he shruged slightly and looked around "Timber.... hmmm" he sighed and shruged again "Meh, ill go back later"

Timber appered right beside Deckard in a falsh of brilant light "WAA!!" Deckard yelled and fell backwards "TIMBER!!!" Deckard got up and glared at the spirt wolf "DONT DO THAT!!! Geez you know it scares me!"

Timber chuckled slightly "Oh calm down Deck" he looked over at Julie and Keanu, he wimpered slightly and backed away "W-what are they doing here?"

Deckard rolled his eyes "Oh calm down Timber, there not bad guys, just a little scarry at first" he smiled at the other 2 "Dont mind Timber, hes a bit of a scardy cat"

"AM NOT!" Timber progested

"are too" Deckard smirked
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

*she ended up passing Keanu and Julies path, but didnt seem to mind much as she continued on her way, yawning rather boredly "hey. bye"
the moon shines bright
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Keanu." the werewolf said, smirking lightly at Julie's retourt. He regaurded Timber curiously, interested in the fact that the wolf had popped up out of nowhere. The only explination he seemed to draw was that Timber was this boy's spirit companion of sorts... His thoughts cut off at the appearance of Nightspirit. His temper rose slightly at the rude entrance, though he didn't say anything. All he did was follow the wolfess with his eyes.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Trinity wrote:
Anubis wrote:

With scott well pounced, she begins to groom him, trying to get his tension levels down. She uses her weight and better understanding of her wolfen form to insure that he can't easily get away with out a bit of a struggle. She only hoped the internal wolf instincts woul dkick in with Scott, helping him to slowly begin to understand the speech of wolves.

*calm, rest, relax,* she huffed.

*this one no chnage, no speak* she whined.
i started to realise what she saying but not a whole lot. she wants me to calm down. i took a deep breath and started to relax. "know what you are a bueatiful wolf" i smiled then i just relised i just flirted with a she wolf. i felt very aukward. hoping that she wouldn't laugh or call me stupid like the girls at my school.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie gave a little jump at the sudden apperence of the other wolf. She moved a bit closer to Keanu, hoping nobody would notice. Their was something strange about Timber, he did not seem to have any kind of scent. And he could talk. She was surprised that the boy could understand her and Timber as well. "Are, are you a werewolf too?" she asked the two of them nervously. The wolfess whined softly as Nightspirit walked by; she overheard what went on earlier and was frightened of her. 'What if she is the one who bit me? The one who made me a freak...' she thought, looking at her.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

*she sighed "it wasnt me ok? i should know" she sighed with a ayawn, sitting beneath a tree. "..bored.."
the moon shines bright