Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Trinity wrote:
Anubis wrote:i couldn't speak when i try to talk it get transulated in to barks growls and whines but i shown a few of my teeth and growled a little to tell him i'm not amussed, i stood up i put one paw in front of the other conseteraiting to cordenate my legs to go forward.
Trista looked bewteen the two with a wolf-grin on her face. She walks up to Scott and gives him and through sniif over as well, amused by his reactions to his new four-legged form.

*ws* "Think of the emotion behind what you are saying, feel your body posture changing. Your glands give off different scents, and with time you'll learn how to better mask one scent with another. You can 'hear' me better now, yes? Things are more clear? It sbecause your perceptions are different, you are hearing and seeing anf.., smelling things on a more instinctual level."

"As for locomotion and movement, that will come with practice. You are still thinking like a human with human form and movements. Feel your body, feel the muscles under your skinm sense it, and for the time being forget it. Humans, once they learn how to walk, don't think about the mechanics of it.., they just do. The same will come to you with four legs.. given time and practice."

"Best way to learn, is to try and come hunt with us. The flesh and blood of a good kill will help give you your strength back some."

Her own stomache grumbles at the thought. She licks her muzzle in anticipation of the hunt.
i under stood her and a hunt dose sounded good i was starving. i started to figure out how to move on four legs. iwas pretty shavky but i can walk never the less. i watched as seansenii was being woke up aki to join us on the hunt.

i turned to trista "how to hunt?" my first lupin words. it was instinctive i didn't know how to talk wolf before i was bitten, and nobody taught me. i thought to my self how many supirises i'm in for before the night is finished.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie looked up at him, 'He seems to know a lot about tracking,' she thought. The wolf nodded her head, or at least tried to. "Alright," she said, moving forward, a little unsure. Soon, she came upon a muddy area with large animal prints in it. Julie looked down at her own paws; they were covered with mud. "I guess that big animal that was through here was me," she muttered, moving again. The air was filled with the smells of trees, decaying leaves, damp earth and many things she didnt know. "Is that smell me?" she asked, cocking her head after sniffing a broken branch. Another scent was nearby that she guessed must of been Keanu when he had followed her. To conferm what she thought, she turned to the other werewolf, sniffing his lower legs. She backed away to the trail again, a bit embarresed by herself for acting like an animal.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Yes, it is. If you find your clothes again you can sniff that to confirm it." Keanu replied, following after her. A soft wuffing sound came from the werewolf than, as she sniffed his legs. A laugh. He didn't mean to, of course, but he couldn't help it. Her slight embarresment in acting according to her wolfen side was funny to him.
Boo
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

"If their in tact," she muttered; remembering the creature that clawed apart her clothes to help free her. The wolf looked curiously at Keanu at his odd wuffing sound. She decided to move on instead of think about it, having an idea that it was laughter. Julie followed the path of broken branches and the familar scents of what she thought was herself and Keanu. 'Didnt know I ran this far,' she thought as they treked on. Soon enough though, they came back to the clearing in the forest where Timber and Deckard were.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

*ws* You will learn, like a pup does from adults. Follow, watch, learn."

She wagged her tail, then headed over to where Aki and Seansenii were.
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii shifted partially into human form to speak. "What are we going to go for? There seems to be four of us, so something bigger would probably be wiser, if we all want to feed."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

" what about elk, moose isn't indiginous to this area."
i wonder what raw deer tast like, i licked my muzzle out of excitement
"know what, i'm starting to injoy being a werewolf its kinda fun"
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii managed a passable laugh trhough her distorted voicebox, then said, "that's what we've been trying to tell you!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"come one lets get something, i can praticly eat a horse!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii said, suddenly not amused, "don't ever eat any sort of domesticated animal. people tend to get angry."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Woa! dude, it was a figure of speach! i wasn't planning to actualy eat a horse, so just chill!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

(OOC:...what in all hell have i missed????? :( ) *nightspirit sighed, looking up at the rather mournful howl she had heard, but chose to ignore it.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"Woa! dude, it was a figure of speach! i wasn't planning to actualy eat a horse, so just chill!"
Aki shrugged. "Anyways, are we going to hunt or stand around like fools? I'm hungry," he said. He looked over to Trista. "C'mon, everyone seems to be ready.." he said, lightly nodding towards Saesenenii and Scott.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii nodded back and shifted into a full tiger form, then loped off in the direction of the trees.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i followed them i managed to keep up on the shaky new wolf legs. we wondered for a few miles then we came upon a herd of deer.
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

nightspirit was already at this heard of deer, apparently chasing an elk down, pouncing and pinning the animal, ripping thr throat out and feasting.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

in the distance i saw the herd run away from a black dot. then i got a wiff of the dot's sent. "wait is that nightspirit?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

(( OOC: sorry I've been absent folks. Life got reall busy. :) ))

Trista snorted, clearing the scent from her nose in a very derogatory way, "Smells like something I'd rather not deal with. With the herd run off it is going to be much tougher to catch."

An evil glin tin her eyes fades as she thinks of an evil thought, only to dimiss it. With a shake of her head, she tries to pick up the scent of teh herd again.

"Gruff," she growls irritated, " the wind's shifted, they now will have our scent. We will need to go around."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii raisedn her head and sniffed, then opened her jaws wide and sniffed deply. she then pointed with a paw off to the left, where a enticing smeel was coming from.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Tris flicked her ears in contemplation, then gave a very sof *wuff*. Then she moved to follow the big tiger's lead.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i smelled some thing really good it smell like an animal but my wolfish brain is telling me that its really some thing good to eat i licked my muzzle out of anticipation and wagged my tail furiously i walked with the others and salavating at the same time.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Suddenly the siren of a police cruiser came on. Officer Dantori was getting reports of a missing girl. He pulled his car to the side of the road and heard somthing in the forest. He got out of the car and went into the dense bushes. The forest seemed uninhabitable to people. He picked up his walkie and said, "I'm picking up a sound in the forest...I'm going to check it out."
"Roger 10-4 it's all yours"
He walked into the area of the werewolves with a flashlight. He saw the eyes of a werewolf and paused in his tracks. He pulled out his 9mm pistol and shot it at the wolf. It seemed to have no effect on the wolves. Dantori triped on a stump and fell to the ground.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Miguel wrote:Suddenly the siren of a police cruiser came on. Officer Dantori was getting reports of a missing girl. He pulled his car to the side of the road and heard somthing in the forest. He got out of the car and went into the dense bushes. The forest seemed uninhabitable to people. He picked up his walkie and said, "I'm picking up a sound in the forest...I'm going to check it out."
"Roger 10-4 it's all yours"
He walked into the area of the werewolves with a flashlight. He saw the eyes of a werewolf and paused in his tracks. He pulled out his 9mm pistol and shot it at the wolf. It seemed to have no effect on the wolves. Dantori triped on a stump and fell to the ground.
((I'm going to assume the clearing's with Keanu, Julia, and the others))

Keanu gave a loud snarl, having dodged the bullet. When the human had tripped to the ground, he heaved his large body in a pounce and landed on his body, clamping his jaws round the pistol to try and tear it out of his hands. Though he made sure that his sharp teeth didn't bite down onto his hand.
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dantori picked up his radio and said, "10-4,I need a squad out...."
His battery had died in his radio. Dantori was able to get away from the werewolf. He began to run back to his car to get backup. Unfortunately he tripped on multiple forest objects.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

The prey scattered at the sound of the gunshot and Aki twisted around looking to the source the sound had originated. Though they were hungry, Aki didn't think his hunt with Seasenenii, Scott and Trista could continue with someone with a gun around. Especially since the prey had run at the sound.

"The f***...?" he muttered and hurried through the forest towards the sound.