It's starting soon (school)

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i knew its was comming. i start school tomarrow :cry: . at 7:30 am tomarrow summer officaly ends. :cry:
THE GAME

My Armory
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Summer ended for me on the 22 :( It's alright. My locker's surrounded by the stupid underclassmen [spoiler]a skank, a couple of posers, and a couple of preps[/spoiler] There's one semi-cool one that hung out with us last year, but he seems to have ditched us this year or something :lol: [/quote]
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

School for me doesn't start until.September 6th at 8:00 am. Last year of high school, w00t! And with much luck, I'll be able to get most of the college credits I need to clear some critical studies at most art schools too with all the AP/Running Start classes I'm taking.

But, in general I have an easy schedule this year. I caught somewhat the senioritis bug, or that because I have to take 6 classes to enroll in Running Start (WA's dual high school/college credit type program) half my schedule is technical/art classes. Silly me for completing most of the credits needed to graduate already!:

-Japanese 7/201 (4th year, Running Start class)
-AP English Lit + Composition
-AP European History
-Senior Studio (art class)
-Photography/Film Studies (Photography 1 first semester because I have half a tech credit to do, Film Studies is an English elective class)
-Filmmaking (also known as Video Production)

The one thing I'm going to hate about school is that because of major road construction where I'm living, I may have to walk to school every day at like 6:00 am if the city bus doesn't come before a certain time...don't want to be late and my Japanese class is going to be a Zero Hour class, aka the classes that go the hour before school actually starts for the rest of the school.....merf.
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Rogue_A wrote:Running Start (WA's dual high school/college credit type program)
And what an excellent program it is, too. It got me out of high school two years early and paid my college tuition to boot. Other than being homeschooled when I was young, it was one of the best things that ever happened to my education.

And, oh, by the way, everyone...

My classes at UWT don't start until September 28th.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

-- Vilkacis
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Holy crap you people have to wake up early I don't have to be there until 8:45 :P And I get out at 3:20 8)
But this year every thing is so easy and I hate that you get in three weeks after i did :( my schedule is great i got no complaints except that Anubis I hate your school system!!!!
My faverite subject right now has to be Latin and World History :read2:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

Fenrir wrote:Holy crap you people have to wake up early I don't have to be there until 8:45 :P And I get out at 3:20 8)
The earlier you go to school, the earlier you get out. I get out at 2:30. :cowboywolf:
Vilkacis wrote:And, oh, by the way, everyone...

My classes at UWT don't start until September 28th.

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Shh, you. WA state universities are weird for that. At least that's what I think.
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

well im going to orientation this wednesday, then school starts next monday, wish meh luck :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:( Not fair
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

Fenrir wrote: My faverite subject right now has to be Latin and World History :read2:
I wish we had a Latin class. Or Russian or something :lol: I'm not really sure what my favorite class is yet...

I think school starts at 7:45 and lets out at 2:30 here (2:40 if you have a college class last hour)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Lucky :(
Latin is fun if you have a good teacher

-Satyricon
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I'd do self-study Latin on general principles. We got a smattering of Latin in elementary school and my Mom knew it from when she was a kid, so she drilled me on it and it stuck with me. Made learning French a lot easier than it would have been otherwise.

Learn Latin and you have the key that unlocks all the Romance languages. I learnt Latin and French, and using those two I can more or less puzzle my way through Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian.
ImageImageImageImage
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

My summer break does that. We used to get out at the of May and now it's the first part of June. When start again seems to get earlier and earlier though :( We usually start school on a Tuesday or a Wedsnesy and they decided we needed to start on a Monday. That was a long first week.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Back to school for me as well :(
But hey, I'm in collage, and only taking two classes. Statistics(required) and 3D Animation. Go on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I actually missed the first week of school!!!! My mom seemed so sure it started AFTER Labor Day; but it actually started the week BEFORE Labor Day! :o :o :o Major oopps.
:oops: :oops: :oops: