Three Wishes

The place for anything at all...
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Three Wishes

Post by NarnianWolfen »

If you were given the chance to make three wishes, what would they be? Anything at all. The rules: You can't wish for more wishes! You can't kill anybody and you can't bring anybody back from the dead. And you can't change history! That could have disastrous consequences on the present. Other'n that, have fun. :)

MY WISHES!

I would wish for understanding in this world. By understanding, I mean people realizing the consequences of their actions, and for people to be able to understand better how what they do can affect others, and for more respect and appreciation. I think with understanding what might come peace, or as close to it as we can get. And understanding of the earth and nature, so we can go back to a more natural life style. :(

I would also wish for a bigger, cleaner Earth where the barter system never died and there are fewer cities, more woods and a better quality of life available to us. I love the Dinotopian version of utopia...I could see myself living there and not losing my mind. I don't think we should have to rely on money to live...it's madness. People put too much emphasis on soft metals, glittering gems, and pieces of paper..how can these things have value? Why did we do it? You can't eat a diamond or get water from it...and it's sad that some people starve to death because they don't have enough green paper or shiny coins to meak out a living. Money = One of the most foolish inventions of Man IMO.

And finally, I'd wish to be able to shapeshift into any animal I desired painlessly, and could transform back at any time as many times as I wanted. :D Because that'd be awesome, and perhaps even useful. I'd wanna be able to maintain my intelligence, too, so if I became like a wolf I wouldn't forget who I was or anything. :(
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

1. I wish for everyone to not be misjudged, although that is almost impossible it is still one of my wishes
2. I wish for those who have no deserve to die be brought back
3. I wish for all things to be real
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Rule! No bringing people back from the dead. :( When you go, you're gone...there's no telling what sort of changes might happen if certain things haven't come to pass. Maybe because someone died that didn't deserve to, laws or movements took place to make sure it never ever happens again..you might undo all of that.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hey...I know!! Lets start a wishing game!!

Oh wait..its already been done. :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

1) i would wish that i was a werewolf with full conterol of my self and the transformations. :shift:

2)my own car

3)and one million bucks
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I wish I had a computer....oh wait.....got that already.

I wish I had a truck.....oh wait...got that also.

I wish I had the power to delete posts. Ummm......hmmmm...what does this button do? :lol:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

i'd wish that everyone could shapeshift... blah blah blah, what narnian wolfen said.

then i'df wish that everyone could controll a few elements and was comepetent i ntheir use

then i'd wish that everyone suddenly got a rejuvenatio nof common sense and began to understand each other- that everyone had more empathy-everyone was smarter, calmer, and more willing to think out their actions and be generlly more accepting.

and if i could theoretically have another wish, it would be

i'd wish that people would be content to live underground as muich as they oculd and let the earth's surface go backto 'normal'.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Hm. First and foremost:
1. Werewolf. Of the type we generally talk about (Free will, control of TF, etc.) with my own tweaks of course. :D

2. Ability to turn stuff into stuff. That is, Like if I'm walking down the street and decide i'm hungry, Just break off a tree branch and can *poof* it into a hot dog or something. Hehe.

Or, you know turn some annoying jerk into a mouse or something for awhile. Bwhaha. OR, a pile of dirt into...a pile of gold! Hehehe..

3. Ability to fly (Like, superman kind of flying. Just take off into the air. Or just float there and go "Dude....I can see my house from here"). Cause...well....FLYING! Besides, I'm afraid of heights, so the ability to just float in mid-air would probablly negate that, as falling to my doom would be made nigh-impossible.

Yeah.

I'm not the kind of guy who wishes for world peace or stuff like that. I'm selfish as hell. :lol:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Three? I'd only need one.

I'd wish to be all-powerful. That way I'd have everything covered.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

That all my smart wishes were granted and would not haunt me or make anything bad in any way! Thats one wish, but thats sorta cheating. Soo....

Well I don't know what to wish for, its just I'm so afriad of it back firing or something turning out wrong. I don't care about people being right and knowing the earth, I'd think we should teach people better and have good morals, not just wish them there. So I would probaly keep wishes to myself besides some few, just get what I want and let the world around me change on its own, by more natural forces.

1) Cleaner healtheir earth and more awareness from people.
2) That I could shapeshift. (Painlessly, quick, yadda yadda.)
3) I didn't have a menstral cycle. (Though I can easily see how that could backfire.)
:lol:

Oh, and that Chocolate was very healthy for you! That I could eat as much Choclate as I want and be healthy and fit, and all that good stuff! :cafinated:
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

That all my smart wishes were granted and would not haunt me or make anything bad in any way!
So no monkey's paw type wishes?:) I agree, unless I knew the consequences beforehand.

1. Shapeshifting, do I even need to say it?
2. Give me number 1 and I'm good, I guess the other two can go to world peace or somesuch.
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

1. umm yeah...maybe i should reword it so it wont be so annoying
The ability to take the form of a wolf

2. my own garage with my own tools

3. 5 more wishes :evil:
Shift_
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

a million wishes!!!! :evil: MUW H A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

1. That I could do a "Pay It Forward"-type good deed for everyone who believed in/helped me.

2. But of course... :shift:

3. That the human race would go back to being migratory/nomadic, the way we started. Might not be better off but it sure would be more interesting :)
ImageImageImageImage
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

1: An immense fortune

2: a Mind with an unrivaled ability to absorb information and learn new skills.

3: Polymorphic Shapeshifting ability <-- This one's fairly important as it'd basically render me semi-immortal.

Basically, it's been one of my wishes to be in a situation to live an extrodinarilly long time and to spend my days watching over humanity. To do that I would need money so as I could influence the world around me, an extrodinarilly keen mind, and of course, an extrodinarilly long life-span.

Of course I would just wish for an extrodinarilly long life-span but periodically changing my face and name would be very helpful for such a persuit. Plus, I'd be able to change into an anthromorphic wolf in my spare time, which is always a plus. ;)

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

1)I would wish for the power to gain and get rid of any ability I wanted at will. That's the only wish I would use because with this power I could do almost anything (within reason; I would have limits).

examples:
  • the abitlity to become a werewolf on my terms (this would be permanent though)
  • the ability to manipulate my bank account so there's always money in there
  • etc
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

1) Weretiger. With blue fur. :D

2) That everybody that wishes they could be a were-anything would become said were-anything of their choice. That way, I'm not alone.

3) For all the warmongers, hatemongers and evil corporate and fundamentalist scum in the world to become half-baked Grateful Dead fans.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Oh, yeah... Immortality is a good one. :)
Revised list of wishes
1. Shapeshifting
2. Really long lifespan or immortality
3. World peace, happy time for everyone, etc.
:shift:
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

If this actually happened to me I'd go the route Lazywolf or Reilune did, and that would pretty much take care of everything. But if for some odd reason that wasn't possible, these are the things I would want most:

1. Shapeshifting (not just animals and anthros, but weird stuff too....like sandwiches and coffee tables. Also with this ability I'd be able to make changes to my own body as I saw fit...lighten and lengthen hair, lose weight, have bluer eyes, not have to wear contacts to see)

2. Teleportation (anywhere, anytime, all the time)

3. Increased mind power, specifically including the following:
-To know everything
-To be able to do anything that requires intelligence better than everyone else
-Telekinesis, mindreading, various other mind powers, etc.
-Ultimately I would end up ruling the world

I might make modifications to this list later on. I haven't given this a great deal of thought, so I might change some stuff.
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

I would only really need one wish... I would wish for the ability to do anything I could every think of (without having this ability making me power hungry or being consumed by it)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i wish i was a werewolf that the ladies would go all out over me :wink:
THE GAME

My Armory
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Anubis wrote:i wish i was a werewolf
Uhh...... who wouldn't want to be a werewolf? As long as It's not an ugly one like from HP and loses its mind.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Akela wrote: As long as It's not an ugly one like from HP and loses its mind.
Hmm to late mine was lost a long time ago. Or I'am fairly cetain Figarou stole
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:
Akela wrote: As long as It's not an ugly one like from HP and loses its mind.
Hmm to late mine was lost a long time ago. Or I'am fairly cetain Figarou stole
Bleh!! :P
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

But i remember you saying that or something, so .... Bleh :P :lol: