Whats your favorite video game?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Searif Bogard wrote:ok the demo of BF2 could support 32 people, the full version goes up to 64 :o
thats nothing, counter strike goes up to 100 people, and renegade goes higher than 62, wow you people have never been in a room with more than 32 people in it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:ok the demo of BF2 could support 32 people, the full version goes up to 64 :o
thats nothing, counter strike goes up to 100 people, and renegade goes higher than 62, wow you people have never been in a room with more than 32 people in it.
ive been in one with more then 50 people in it :lol:
dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

Resident Evil and Metil Gear sold
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

fear the splinterwolf :lol: he comes from the shadows and is a master of espionage :D

((thanks to lupin for making the backround transparent))

(EDIT: Fixed tags -- Vilkacis)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Searif Bogard wrote:Image

fear the splinterwolf :lol: he comes from the shadows and is a master of espionage :D
:lol:

Chaos Theory rules. Best Splinter Cell-game ever.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I haven't posted in here yet, and I didn't read through the other pages so excuse me for a second.

I like alot of Super Nitendo games, StreetFighter (but not as much as my big brother, Dale, does, he LOVES street fighter.) and Kirby games, along with some of the Zelda games too, I also like alot of the Sims games, I'm not to into Simcity (I suck, but not my brother) but I love Simfarm, (hence the llama in the signature.), simcopter, etc. but I still suck.

I also like alot of games where you rule and fight such as Age of Empireres, Stronghold, and Rise of Nations.

Will Wright is one really cool dude! :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

Super smash Bros. - N64
Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour - PC
Donkey Cong Country - Original Gameboy
San Fransisco Rush 2049 - Dreamcast
Unreal Tournament - PC
Golden Eye (always in paintball mode!) - N64
Halo, Halo 2 - xbox (even though I am a terrible aim)
Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles - NES
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory - PC

So, yeah, I have been gaming since The NES came out and continue to do so today!

Also posted at:

http://www.techimo.com/forum/showthread ... ost1585529
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

My fave games!

-Ratchet and Clank series
-Jak and Daxter series
-Sly Cooper/Sly Cooper 2
-Kingdom Hearts series
-Legend of Legaia series
-DDR series (DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! w00f!)
-Ecco the Dolphin

I live platformers 8) But I love racers, too. <3 Anything that lets me drive really fast or fly really high. :D
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

mine are

halo 2
tony hawk's under ground
gothom street racing
DOOM 3!! (i still have nightmares from that game)
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think Halo is rather boring. Its fun in the beginning, but after 30 min. my thought was "been there done that".
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

let me guess, ADD?
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: halo, the first one at least, is somewhat repetitive, as well as the fact that it stole form two things: halflife (this one is a maybe. i'm talking about the Flood. the Flood also is irritatingly like the Zerg Swarm.) and definetly ringworld. larry niven came up with the idea of a world on a ring, spinning for gravity, wiht a sunnearby for light. there would be walls o nthe sides to keep the air in and a complete ecology. also the ringworld was made by ancient beings. sound familliar? it sure didn't come from halo- the ringworld was created in the early seventies and theree's four, very famous, books about it, some written recently.

but other than that, it was pretty good.

Anywho, my fav games? hmm, let me think...

well ,this is difficult. i have quite a few, but these rank as all-time highs.

morrowind+ expansions [spoiler](this one simply kicks a**. it kicks so much a**, it could kick whimsy's a**- and that's a lot of a**.)[/spoiler]

Montezuma's revenge (also kbnown as monty, this was never really commercially released- i think. but it's a little dude going trhough a pyrimid and jumping fire pits, snakes, spiders, skulls, dissapearing floor and the like. this was for atari, a VERY old computer. VERY. this computer makes the old apples look like what we'll have in another fifty years.)

Doom I and II. I never really liked Doom III- it was essentially the same storyline and i think they ruined the effects. i mean, you didn't spen that much time in a mars installation, most of it was in hell! the hell decor was waaaay better in doom I&II, despite pixels the size of m&m's.

Mechwarrior. The mechwarrior series goes MW I, MWII, MWII:mercs, MWIII, MWIV, MWIV black knight, MWIV: mercs. they all kick *see spoiler tag* this is one of my favorites because: it has mechwarrior, where you controll the mech, mechcommander, where you controll a few lances of mechs, and then htere's the battletech universe, with books. BOOKS. If a computer game has a detailed enough universe for books, it gives it about +99999999999999999999 point in it's favor.

Math mission. This , actually, is a game i HATE. it really wish i could burn it, but it goes here because the torture i had playing it allowed me to skip ahead a yaer in math is school- so this coming school year, i'll be one of about thirty kids bumped ahead a year in my schoool , which is about 2000 kids or so.

starcraft. this one uis a major favorite, and though i've heard a bunch of people telling me it sucks, that warcraft is so much better, i have to say this: starcraft is good enough that it's lack of 3d graphics, cutscenes of any kinds involving units, and rather basic playing, along with an utterly [spoiler]s***[/spoiler] editor(which is a MAJOR thing i look at- it's why i LOVE morrowind so much), DON"T MATTER. they stroyline and universe are wonderful. if only it had warcraft's graphichs....

I've been playing computer games for as long as i remeber, like vuldari, i am a complete adn total compu-nut. :|
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Shadowblaze wrote: morrowind+ expansions [spoiler](this one simply kicks a**. it kicks so much a**, it could kick whimsy's a**- and that's a lot of a**.)[/spoiler]
:lol: :lol:
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Dungeon Siege! Ooh, I just got Dungeon Siege II and it looks pretty sweet. Oh, and City of Heros. That game just flat rocks.
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

ummm
quake 2 and half life2
no others have come close in my book
Advent rising had the next best story line but had a couple of bugs
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

The next advent games are going to be awsome :)
I loved
Legacy of Kain series (If you want one of the best stories and game play ever you want to play one of these!!!!)
FF7
Legend of Dragoon
Bloody Roar
and Kingdom Hearts (you laugh now but I dare you to play it!!!!!!! 8) )
Last edited by Fenrir on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I just brought Half Life 2 yesterday, but I cant play it until I upgrade my computer. I got a 5 year old cheapy ATI card wich cant even run the first half life when I smooth out the graphics, a pentuim 3, and only 128 MB in ram if that, plus my sound card is not very good.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Burnout 4 is coming out soon!!

(Burnout Revenge)

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to get that game!! :bubblepop:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Game

Post by Miguel »

Zelda and all GTA games are awesome. :D [size=24][/size][size=12][/size]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Well actualy

Post by Miguel »

GTA gets boring after a while. So overall Zelda is better. :yawn: <- for GTA
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: Well actualy

Post by Vuldari »

Miguel wrote:GTA gets boring after a while. So overall Zelda is better. :yawn: <- for GTA
You really can't compare the two. They are totally different gameplay experiences. Zelda has much broader, longer lasting appeal, in my opinion, but at the same time, driving like a complete lunatic and blowing stuff up is allways amusing...at least to me. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

GTA is the shiznit, but HL2 takes the spot light. :wink:
Image Image
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Halo/2 and Morrowind but alas! in my haste to be wolfie I got the first version and not the GOTY version! Blast you patience! You've failed me again! besides when you get bored on halo and your playing multiplayer you can try and make shapes with the other players bodies. or blow yourself up and watch your body twitch... :shift:
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Silent hill 2/3 are bit disterbing but i like them alot. Very cool on a 3D sound system.

Doom/Halo? i never got into that, just another FPS to me.

Spider (old ps1 game) was so ace! The main charactor is a robotic scientist who gets shot while testing a nano spider thing and his mind gets trapped in it. The spider gets little weapons that attach to its legs and the whole game is set from the spiders perspective. I thought it was real good.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Yeah I like Zelda but I like GTA because I can randomly watch retarded things happen in GTA. Like when I got rear ended in the game and my car flew away and landed ontop of a building. However the building wasn't solid so I kept falling and died. :? . It was really stupid. Now they say there is GTA LCS coming out but it's on PSP so I can't use it. (WHY ROCKSTAR?) But i'm looking foward to the new Zelda game.