FRAUD

General convention type stuff.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Arania wrote:YEesh, that's horrible, Abrownrigg!

I've always heard of it happening, but never to anyone I really knew. I hope that you were able to get everything straightened out that you needed to - and they cought whomever did it!!

normally, the person who does it gets away with it. They have to set up a trap in order to catch him/her.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Let's hope that they do.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Hrm, Surprised I didn't walk in here earleir. Gawd, I hate identity theft people. They praticly screwed up my life and left us poor. Mom had lost her job because she became incredibly sick, and keeps getting worse everyday, the place Dad worked at went down. So we had barely any income from mom, and Dad couldn't pay child sapport (luckily he has a great job now though.), and mom was pulling money out of her [spoiler]a**[/spoiler] for medical crap. Then some be-acth had to steal her identity and screw us over even more. Never got it fixed, mom has no money, her credit is screwed. Nows she off to California where I have to sit here and miss them and then people have to go and die....

*Ahem* Sorry for the rant, if you got yours easily fix AB, then your one lucky man.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."