The teaser has hit over 200 downloads...

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Baphnedia

The teaser has hit over 200 downloads...

Post by Baphnedia »

...from Paradice Net. Second place is my top-selling tune, Lullaby, at *cough*... crap. 108 downloads. It's about to get doubled!

It's a bandwidth monster, but it's always great to see something moving on my site, I guess. I can't wait for AB to release another short. I don't know if it indeed showed at the Dragon Con film festival. While I met the festival's director, Matthew Foster, along with several other independent film directors, I didn't run into AB. Nor was I at the Film Festival enough to see the teaser show there myself.

I was busy playing with Belly Dancers.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Nice. :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I'd put the teaser up on mine. But I don't get much traffic. :(
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

The traffic I had today (12 September) was highly unusual, and I'm still trying to figure out where it all came from. I have a pretty good idea of where some of it went to.

*hangs head* I've been working on the place all day. Hey Fig - do you want a CD Store on your site? I made mine kinda portable.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Baphnedia wrote:The traffic I had today (12 September) was highly unusual, and I'm still trying to figure out where it all came from. I have a pretty good idea of where some of it went to.

*hangs head* I've been working on the place all day. Hey Fig - do you want a CD Store on your site? I made mine kinda portable.
A CD store?

naaa...traffic is so slow...hardly anyone will notice. I don't plan on having that domain name forever. This will be my 2nd year. I may go for a 3rd if I have a need for it.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I need to reinstall some sort of stats gathereing system on my server. I have a graph of the traffic, apache's server-status, and a graph of the hits/minute but they don't really tell me as much info as I'd like to know.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image