Soul Caliber II

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Baphnedia

Soul Caliber II

Post by Baphnedia »

For some reason, I still play this game, eventhough I prefer Dead or Alive (2) to it. Oh well. It passes the time, and thankfully, I have a little bit of time to pass these days.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OMG!!! I love SC2 Raphael is the best! That's all I do over at my friends house is play SC2 and DOA2 (Hyabusa is the best charactor there)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Soul Caliber III is coming out soon. I heard it'll be Namco's 1st title to be THX certified.

If anyone cares about it. :P
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Fig, I think that out of all of us, you take the most pride in your home theater. At least for myself, I also care, in that my home theater will notice the difference in sound quality, all the way down to my 720-watt amp. The whole neighborhood will watch me kick butt.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i love SC2 its one of my faverite games but lost it :cry: sings--> oh where oh where has my video game gone. :cry:
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I have got to get a soul caliber game, oh and yeahh!! SC3 only for the ps2!!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I own at SC2. I have everything (except Lizardman, and I can't figure out why) and can even use Charade with much efficiency. You know you're good when you can use him and kick butt no matter who's style you end up with.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: Soul Caliber II

Post by Vuldari »

Baphnedia wrote:For some reason, I still play this game, eventhough I prefer Dead or Alive (2) to it. Oh well. It passes the time, and thankfully, I have a little bit of time to pass these days.
I usually prefer to play newer, 3D racing games like "Burnout" or "NFS", but I still play "Rad Racer" and "Outrun" and "Rock and Roll Racing". Why?...because they are still fun. Good games never stop being fun...so there is no reason to stop playing them.

...but SCII is still a new game...and a 'Top-Ranking' one at that. Why wouldn't you want to keep playing it?
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~