I have to say some thing

The place for anything at all...
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

It's become a grammar lesson now, has it? Though it seems as if shadow wulf needs it.

It is quite easy to see how many people have the misconception of "lone wolf" quite possibly derived from the fact that most people don't know squat about wolves
Scott Gardener wrote:It's funny, but a lot of wolf therians are also introverts, or at least start out that way. And yet, we desire the company of other introverts. Weird paradox, huh?
I guess I'm a stero-typical wolf therian :(
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

I wouldn't say that all therians start out as introverts so much as we're shy about that other part of ourselves. It's important to a therian, and of course we tend to crave others to share that side with. People who understand. That doesn't make you an introvert. There is no "stereotypical" therian because you'll almost NEVER find two people whose experiences and beliefs concerning their therianthropy are identical.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

dont forget people that just because Scott is a physician doesnt mean hes right all the time even if he sounds like he does. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
NightStorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightStorm »

Yeah I'm both a introvert and an extrovert
:howl:  :oo So there ya go!
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Something along the Lone Wolf myth;

An example on how lone wolves are viewed as being powerful.
(From the card game magic.)
Read the bottom thats in Italic.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."