My Very personal WereWolf Sighting......

The place for anything at all...
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Yeah, it does sound rough. Just to clarify, even though my opinion is that it's more medical related than spiritual, I don't mean to say you're inasne or anything like that. Don't know if any offense was taken to my post, but I'd rather not take the chance.

--Shaun--
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Shaun wrote:Yeah, it does sound rough. Just to clarify, even though my opinion is that it's more medical related than spiritual, I don't mean to say you're inasne or anything like that. Don't know if any offense was taken to my post, but I'd rather not take the chance.

--Shaun--
It's all good. You are all open to your opinions :D
Dog soldier
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Dog soldier »

:D I believe you. There are many things in this world that cannot be explaned. :read: *reading unexplained things*
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

The thing that interest me the most is sponatouse human combustion, its like some people r a decendants of vampires...., all of a sudden you go up into flames from the inside out and when they check your body all thats left is a leg and nothing else is burned except the place you were sitting on.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Sabre- That is rather interesting. Personally, I wish I could have seen something like that whether people believed me or not. Whether it was a flesh-and-blood creature or some kind of vision doesn't really matter that much. It's the fact that it was something, and it was very real to you. I have had my own wolf encounter- at about the same age too. I got up at night and saw a wolf in my house. Scared the crap out of me because even though I have always adored wolves, there isn't supposed to be one in my house. My parents heard me scream and I told them I saw a big spider. I knew it wasn't really there and I was too embarrassed to tell them what had really scared me. That is the only time in my life that I have ever seen something that wasn't there. Never happened before, never happened since. What does it mean? I don't have the slightest idea, maybe nothing, but the fact remains- for that instant that I saw it- It was very real.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

PariahPoet wrote:Sabre- That is rather interesting. Personally, I wish I could have seen something like that whether people believed me or not. Whether it was a flesh-and-blood creature or some kind of vision doesn't really matter that much. It's the fact that it was something, and it was very real to you. I have had my own wolf encounter- at about the same age too. I got up at night and saw a wolf in my house. Scared the crap out of me because even though I have always adored wolves, there isn't supposed to be one in my house. My parents heard me scream and I told them I saw a big spider. I knew it wasn't really there and I was too embarrassed to tell them what had really scared me. That is the only time in my life that I have ever seen something that wasn't there. Never happened before, never happened since. What does it mean? I don't have the slightest idea, maybe nothing, but the fact remains- for that instant that I saw it- It was very real.
Thank You :D Good to know I wasn' the only person to see a wolf of sorts as a child :D
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Heh, likewise. ^_^
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

There are many things in this world that cannot be explaned.
That's very true. Certain things exist whether we believe in them or not. Ghosts, aliens, psychics, mythical creatures...all exist in one form or another. I've come across all but the aliens. (Meaning no up-close encounters. [s]Batteries[/s] UFO sightings not included.)

Whether or not Sabre's wolf is a vision, astral creature, totem/spirit guide, werewolf, a form of telepathic communication, or just a result of a kid's overactive imagination I don't know. I wasn't there.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I'd have to say it might be some spiritual thing. Then side with Scott Gardener. If it's a threat seek help if not explore. Or you could could be nuts. :P

And to the one who ask why there is no proof, If you could change into a wolf would you go around telling people? Cough: Area 51 Cough: :P
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."