New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: hi fellow were lovers

Post by Figarou »

WereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Hi everyone :D My name is SabreWolf and i am new here :D I didn't see this room before so i had start a post myself :oops: But now i know so anyways......Hello to all and :howl:  :oo
SabreWolf. Havn't heard that name in a while. (Killer Instinct)

Welcome
Stormdancer
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Stormdancer »

Hi there. I've been watching and reading the forum for a while and its time for me to step into the light.

I'm Tony Stormdancer, also known as WolfmageX in the therian circles. I am a 27 years old and live in Phoenix, Arizona. I have been interested in werewolves for as long as I can remember. I am glad that we get to help mold the image and mannerisms of weres by sharing our knowledge here.
akujiwolf

Post by akujiwolf »

Figarou wrote:
WolfVanZandt wrote:I'm Wolf VanZandt (full name Payton Wolf Bailey VanZandt) and I'm over from Werewolf Cafe. I'm a vocational evaluator by profession. I do a lot of community work with the Boy Scouts and Department of Human Reources and such. I've been digging around in research libraries for about 30 years for Werewolf related information. And I'm a Therian.

Oh, and I'm a 51 year old male.
51? :shock: And I thought I was the oldest here. (37 year old male)

Now who is the youngest? :D
Eh heh...the youngest would be me. *walks out of the very back of the room timidly.* I'm sixteen.
~Request Entertainment Member~ (we get T-Shirts!) Also if there is a problem that you feel needs to be addressed please contact me immediately.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

akujiwolf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
WolfVanZandt wrote:I'm Wolf VanZandt (full name Payton Wolf Bailey VanZandt) and I'm over from Werewolf Cafe. I'm a vocational evaluator by profession. I do a lot of community work with the Boy Scouts and Department of Human Reources and such. I've been digging around in research libraries for about 30 years for Werewolf related information. And I'm a Therian.

Oh, and I'm a 51 year old male.
51? :shock: And I thought I was the oldest here. (37 year old male)

Now who is the youngest? :D
Eh heh...the youngest would be me. *walks out of the very back of the room timidly.* I'm sixteen.
16?! Are you sure you're the youngest? Anyone care to beat that? :D
Wyla
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Singing dog

Post by Wyla »

Figarou wrote:
akujiwolf wrote:
16?! Are you sure you're the youngest? Anyone care to beat that? :D
Fourteen :roll:
Plaid
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Plaid »

Hey, I'm Plaid.

I've been a fan of animal-humans for most of my life. I've always been into the psycology of it and the looks of hybrids, I suppose. I'm usually not a fan of horror of the slasher type, leaning toward the more psycological horror, but I make a few exceptions for werewolves.
Nemy
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Nemy »

Hey there.

I'm French, living in France, art student and anthro artist; I've always been interested in werecreatures. I'm a therianthrope as a few other around here, feline/bird to put it simply, and found this site through a link on a therian board. I hadn't posted yet because my studies keep me pretty busy lately. Though, I wanted to drop a hello and, well... just say I'm here and reading.

I find this project really interesting and it seems to me it'll turn into something great.

:D
Mitternacht
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

putting my paw in the ring

Post by Mitternacht »

Howls, ya'lll

Names Mitternacht, but most people call me Mitty....easier to remember, inffinately easier to spell.

I am an animator & Illustrator by trade, closet actor and thespian.

I heard about this site from my Mate, Goldenwolf and I look forward to seeing what happens with it.

-Mitty
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

*waves to all the newly-joined-type-persons* Welcomes! :)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

SGrayWolf wrote:*waves to all the newly-joined-type-persons* Welcomes! :)

correction, newly joined pack members. :D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I'm Shadowblaze. I get my name from my Werewolf character in my story: http://www.freewebs.com/wereshadow. I'm in 9th grade right now, and have loved cats and wolves for a long time. I've liked werewolves too, but hadn't thought about them much untill about a year or so ago when I included shape-shifter people into one of my stories.

I'm really good at art (got into my fine-arts major a year early), and have done a bunch of werewolf art for my story.

I'm currently fourteen, also.

One of the reasons I like werewolves so much is that I'm pretty much like one. I'm small, and I like the dark. My vision isn't much but I do have good night-vision. I have good ears, too, and much practice at blending in with the shadows (I play night-time hide-and-seek-tag with my friends). One time they were three feet away form me and couldnt find me. Fun. :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:I'm Shadowblaze. I get my name from my Werewolf character in my story: http://www.freewebs.com/wereshadow. I'm in 9th grade right now, and have loved cats and wolves for a long time. I've liked werewolves too, but hadn't thought about them much untill about a year or so ago when I included shape-shifter people into one of my stories.

I'm really good at art (got into my fine-arts major a year early), and have done a bunch of werewolf art for my story.

I'm currently fourteen, also.

One of the reasons I like werewolves so much is that I'm pretty much like one. I'm small, and I like the dark. My vision isn't much but I do have good night-vision. I have good ears, too, and much practice at blending in with the shadows (I play night-time hide-and-seek-tag with my friends). One time they were three feet away form me and couldnt find me. Fun. :D
Welcome young one. Enjoy your stay. :duckie
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*Chomp* Mmm... Feathery...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:*Chomp* Mmm... Feathery...
You're not suppose to eat it!! :lol:

So much to learn this young one needs.
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Yes, SB, you could at least wait for the Orange sauce [slrp].

:)
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:cry: No! Missed sauce!*sniffle*
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

Figarou wrote:correction, newly joined pack members. :D
Aww now, I did that funky-like-made up-hypenated term-thing on purpose doncha know? :P S'what happens sometimes when it's late at night and such...... yea.... :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

SGrayWolf wrote:
Figarou wrote:correction, newly joined pack members. :D
Aww now, I did that funky-like-made up-hypenated term-thing on purpose doncha know? :P S'what happens sometimes when it's late at night and such...... yea.... :lol:

ah, okie dokie den. Carry on. :D
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

hey im silverpaw im new i like werewolves and wolves and anythin t do with them :o im in skool i like the artwork and stuff but i have no talent at it so i try and fail when drawing
i love reading and writing so if anyone knows a good were book tell me

i love werewolves wolves cats and pretty much all other animals bt wolves most
I like chilliin at night wenever i get the chance to go out wich i rare.
Im in the 9th grade and im 14, 15 in october

so cant wait to meet sum new ppl who actually understand my intrestes and stuff

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:hey im silverpaw im new i like werewolves and wolves and anythin t do with them :o im in skool i like the artwork and stuff but i have no talent at it so i try and fail when drawing
i love reading and writing so if anyone knows a good were book tell me

i love werewolves wolves cats and pretty much all other animals bt wolves most
I like chilliin at night wenever i get the chance to go out wich i rare.
Im in the 9th grade and im 14, 15 in october

so cant wait to meet sum new ppl who actually understand my intrestes and stuff

Another young new member.

Welcome, Silverpaw, to our humble forum. :duckie
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Yo,

Uh...*racks nearly non-existant brain from something else to say*

Well, im Aki(Duh :wink: ), and my name apparently is Japanese for Autumn from what i've been told. It orignally came from character i once played and eventually shortened the name of. Heh, i blundered into making my name a common word, what luck i have. :P

Hah, anyways, I've like Wolves, werewolves and the like for a long time. So, naturally, i was attracted to this board like a moth to a flame. Er...hopefully, not with the whole, catching fire part though. :lol:

Im curerently living in Massachussets, in (of course) the USA. Really snow around now. Snow is great, gets 14 year olds like me days off. :D

And you can throw it at people....

Then they throw some back... :P

Oh, and i can never seem to make a post withut using at LEAST one emoticon. :duckie

Yer, ANYWAYS, Yo
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Hiya. (Strange: aki actually brought me to this board. heh.) Learn form my mistakes; no eating ducies! (unless they have sauce. mmmmm.... sauce... lck :duckie
WolfVanZandt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WolfVanZandt »

Orange sauce. Ducks need orange sauce -with just enough oil in it to make the feathers slide down without getting crosswise your craw.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Shadowblaze wrote:Hiya. (Strange: aki actually brought me to this board. heh.) Learn form my mistakes; no eating ducies! (unless they have sauce. mmmmm.... sauce... lck :duckie
Yeah, strange.
:lol:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Well, if you eat them corerectly, you don't need sauce, but sauce makes it xtra yummy. :P lck