Hi to everyone

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Hi to everyone

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Hello everyone :D I am new here and i just wanted to say hello. I would like if someone would tell me about this place.....if you don't mind.Thanx and howls to all :howl:  :oo
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wallcrawler

Post by Darkmoon »

hmmmm tell you about it....welllll *takes a deep breath* WELCOME TO THE PACK
we are the elite werewolf fans united to create/give input on Request Entertainment's werewolf movie Devoured. We have dedicated our very existance to making sure that werewolves are portrayed in the correct light...mainly NOT human eating monsters...but REAL people who just happen to be wolves somtimes. So I welcome you and encourage you to participate in this historical event....So there you have it...look over this fourm and post your thoughts and ideas! And remember that The Pack is more than just a group of werewolf fans...it is a...ummm group of werewolf fans with a bond...and the abitity to change the way werewolf movies are made.

There we go...I missed some stuff....but it was fun...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Darkmoon wrote:hmmmm tell you about it....welllll *takes a deep breath* WELCOME TO THE PACK
we are the elite werewolf fans united to create/give input on Request Entertainment's werewolf movie Devoured. We have dedicated our very existance to making sure that werewolves are portrayed in the correct light...mainly NOT human eating monsters...but REAL people who just happen to be wolves somtimes. So I welcome you and encourage you to participate in this historical event....So there you have it...look over this fourm and post your thoughts and ideas! And remember that The Pack is more than just a group of werewolf fans...it is a...ummm group of werewolf fans with a bond...and the abitity to change the way werewolf movies are made.

There we go...I missed some stuff....but it was fun...

Well done.

Now who gets the cookie? :wink:
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darkmoon »

hmmm i thought we agreed that steak and or ducks were tastier... :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Darkmoon wrote:hmmm i thought we agreed that steak and or ducks were tastier... :D
give this guy a duck then. :wink:
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darkmoon »

WereWolfQueen_84 will most likely be very confused by this conversation that we are having.... :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Darkmoon wrote:WereWolfQueen_84 will most likely be very confused by this conversation that we are having.... :lol:

Thats where these come in. --------> ?? :?

:wink:
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darkmoon »

ahh yes.. we must all bow down and worship Goldenwolf for her art and emoticons...
Silver
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silver »

First, yes, thanks to Goldenwolf for her icons! We truely enjoy them, and I think they've really added to our site.

Just wanted to say that this forum is a place to give your opinion, share things (good and bad). Give us things to talk about, laugh about, and think about. It's a place where you can feel you're not a wierdo, you among your fellows.

Speaking as one of the Erequest team, this is also a place to help us understand what the fans want and don't want in a movie. A Brownringg originally created this site for that very reason. It has been amazing how much the PACK has helped us in this effort.

Lucky for us, it's evolved beyond that. Again, that's due to the Pack. Thanks everyone.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Silver wrote:First, yes, thanks to Goldenwolf for her icons! We truely enjoy them, and I think they've really added to our site.

Just wanted to say that this forum is a place to give your opinion, share things (good and bad). Give us things to talk about, laugh about, and think about. It's a place where you can feel you're not a wierdo, you among your fellows.

Speaking as one of the Erequest team, this is also a place to help us understand what the fans want and don't want in a movie. A Brownringg originally created this site for that very reason. It has been amazing how much the PACK has helped us in this effort.

Lucky for us, it's evolved beyond that. Again, that's due to the Pack. Thanks everyone.

If you only knew how some of us feel right now. We are so glad this forum has evolved beyond expectations. We now have our own logo and we can show it off with future merchandise made exclusively for us!! Image

We are also glad that you're giving us a chance to meet you at a convention. Thats something all of us are looking forward to!!

Again, welcome to the forum WereWolfQueen_84. :D
artman
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by artman »

A hardy welcome to any and all new members. I hope your time here will be informative as well as entertaining.

You will find here an exchange of ideas, open debates on various werewolf related topics, humor, and plenty of thought provoking threads to participate in.

The main purpose of this site is to be a tool for a better understanding of how we at ReQuest Entertainment can make a movie that is true to the fans. By getting your opinion, likes and dislikes of what the industry has offered previously, better helps us to understand where Hollywood has gone wrong and what they have gotten right. Your input is having a huge impact on how we proceed.

As it turns out, this has also become a community of people with a common interest (werewolves). Hopefully many of you will not feel as isolated as you may heave in the past and will be comfortable in expressing yourself without any stereotyping.

JBriscoe
ReQuest Entertainment VP