draw on your self

The place for anything at all...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Everything! there are nuclear launch codes on my arm i take many nots on my arms, and i think half the phone book is there, I am fairly sure if i looked i could find the location to the lost city of Atlantis, written somewhere on the back of my hand! :( Yes I know sad isn't it.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

wow you go out of your way to look native.:tribalwolf:
I do like the look alot :tribalwolf: , but I've known how much that stuff stains pretty much my whole life. I used to get in trouble when I was like 5 for having it all over my hands. It actually looks a lot like a birthmark. A couple people at school thought it was when I drew on my arm. I chose the runes because I can't draw anything else, if I could I'd have done some cool goldenwolf-esque tribal design. I don't really go out of my way that much, it's all readily accesible where I live. I just really like learning about that kinda stuff
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

A friend was just talking to me about a certain type of body paint from India that lasts for a long time, and then completely dissapears because it wears off from the base-up instead of down to the skin.

Is this the stuff called "hena" some of you were talking about earlier? ?? If not, what's it called?
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I drew this really neat tribal marking on my hand, but I also drew it on paper so I could remember it and use it to make a real tattoo......oneday.... :roll: