The Big Picture

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:I hope you dont mind that I look at your picture for reference muscle detial. :D

Hmmm...looks like it has muscles on top of muscles. :o

Sorta like the full body werewolf icon you made,

Welcome to the pack Curan. For a person who hasn't used english you write fine. Where are you from, Germany, Norway, Japan?
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

@ Fenrir:
I'm german. On my desk beside my notebook lays an english dictionary. And sometimes it takes a lot of time to write a short text, because sometimes I've to look after the easyest vocabulary. I hope I'll learn to do it better while I'm writing here in this interesting forum.

And thank you for your welcome. hwlwnk
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Curan wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:I hope you dont mind that I look at your picture for reference muscle detial. :D
never mind. It wasn't my intention to annoy you. I'm sorry if I did it.
:? How did you annoy me? Im confused.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

@ Shadow Wulf:
I surely misunderstood you. Some of your sentences I don't understand. That's the result of my bad english. I'm sorry for confusing you. :(
Homo lupo lupus est.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

But you type so well. :D Anyway, what I meant to say that If you dont mind, if I can use your muscle details for some of my drawings.

Your muscle in my drawing, is it ok?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Curan wrote:@ Fenrir:
I'm german. On my desk beside my notebook lays an english dictionary. And sometimes it takes a lot of time to write a short text, because sometimes I've to look after the easyest vocabulary. I hope I'll learn to do it better while I'm writing here in this interesting forum.

And thank you for your welcome. hwlwnk
Are you taking it at school and why do you do this thing "@Shadow Wulf, etc" You might have trouble with people who have trouble with spelling or use too much slang...*cough* Anubis *cough* what why are you staring at me like that Anubis 8) :wink:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

s'ok. I just get the impression that muscles would reduce some agility beause of not physically beign able to move to certain positions; like i can curl up really small, but if i had flesh in the way, i couldn't curl up so small. Und ich habe deutchklasse- ich kann ein bischen Deutsch sprechen. I often make mistakes in german, so it's not like we think you can't spell or anythign. it's a foreign language! : ) :P
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

@ Shadow Wulf:
Feel free to use the muscle definitions of my pictures for your drawings. If you have any quastions for realusing them I'll try to answer them. :)
Oh and I'm glad to here that my typing is okay as well for my circumstances.

@ Fenrir:
Yes I took english lessons at school. English is like german and mathematics a compulsory object on german schools. And yes it's very difficult for me to understand text written in slang and/or containing misspellings.

@ Shadowblaze:
Ah, now I understand what you mean. And I never thought about it. And I think the muscles of the Wor'Kai are nearby to do this. they mustn't grow further.
:x :wink:
By the way your german is okay. You didn't typed in even one error. And I know that learning german ist very hard. :wink:
Last edited by Curan on Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: I can type really fast in english, when talking to otehrs who speak english, because we an uderstand things with even the most horrible of spelling because we are fluent in the language and culture; whenever i try to type or say something in german, i'm careful about it because i don't know what an error would do to the meaning. :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hmm I think that applies to almost all laungauge, especialy oriental ones.
Image Image
Zire
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: may be you know who i am, but no what i am

Post by Zire »

Are werewolves good or evil? it depends of the person
Is it a gift or a curse? of course that is a gift
How is it spread? whit the blod or the (no se como se dice saliva en ingles)
What do they eat? all tipe of food, they are 50% humans
Do they have tails? yeah if you will became a wolf, in your gestalt form you need a tail
Are they bloodlusty? it depends what they are hunting
What about the moon? not much influence just in full moon or new moon
What about silver? they are alergic but the silver dont burn them or kill them like kriptonite to superman they are just alergic and can be empoisoned whit that metal
Regeneration? faster than in a human
Degree of shapeshifting ability? i dont think so
How painful is shifting? i think that it hurts, all the changes hurts
What forms can they take? human, gestalt, wolf
How long do they naturally live? it can be like a human or like a wolf
What colors do they see? all colors (why not?) but in night they see better than humans
How well can they see in low-light situations? of course
How high can the jump? like 9 or 10 times more than the human form
How much fur do they have? all the body (the fur like a wolf)
How do they fit in with the natural world? yeah
How big should they be? in males (gestalt form) 33% more than in the humans and in females like 28 or 30% more
How in-control of themselves are they? in the begining they dont have control but whit the time they learn to get it
How intelligent? has a normal human
In what ways can they communicate? like wolves and like humans (not talking) mm whit expretions
Offspring? like 50% of chance to get sigle or twin kids (twin but diferent kids)
Fur color? depends that the hair color of the person, the hair color of his parents and the hair color of the werewolf that bite them
When do they first shift?
How long after being bitten until they shift? it depends of the moon
Should there be other were-creatures? in personal i dont like the others but i dont know maybe
Sounds during shifting? a little
Claws? of course
Best kind of transformation scene? full body
How does shifting work? whit full moon or provocated by his(her) self
How tall? 33%more in males and 28 or 30% more in females
How do other animals react around them? like they were canines
Old age? it can reach between 120 and 150 years old
Should they wear clothes? in gestalt form no
Jewelry? may be but not much
Culture? doesnt mater
Religion? same answer
Hunting? if they like its ok
How do they fight? in gestalt or wolf form
Do they leave a mess after shifting? no
Howling? of course
Whiskers? like the wolf ones
Revert after death? not after death, when they are dying they choose the shape that they want to stay after deaths
Aptitude for magic? no thanks
How fast can transformation occur? if its a new one like in 10 or 15 minutes but if its an old one (not to old like 30 shifts) it will be between 5 and 45 seconds
Do they remember what they do in werewolf form? the new ones (first 5 or 7 times) no
Can they remember human things when in werewolf form? yes
Can music soothe the savage beast? mm i dont know
Interaction with real wolves? yeah they can even like a wolf
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

What happened with the 'werewolf code'? :? , that would simplify the answers.. and then make a full statistics of each category.

Now at Werewolf Final Facts (i.e. Silvers Corner) ->

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=348

could be updated ...(last post was on July) and add all the new info with % for each question and answer.
I just say the ammount of info that Vilkacis want to put in one thread is too damn much to read...for each one of the members.
I like Silver Corners were an Admin can put the final facts all what have been discused around here.

-
Hey Nice art Curan, I just think it work great as an all fours beast better than standing. Too much muscle for me, mmm chubby wolf... I can't imagine it running or trying to hugh someone... :P heh.

See ya.
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

LoboLEO wrote:What happened with the 'werewolf code'? :? , that would simplify the answers.. and then make a full statistics of each category.

Now at Werewolf Final Facts (i.e. Silvers Corner) ->

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=348

could be updated ...(last post was on July) and add all the new info with % for each question and answer.
I just say the ammount of info that Vilkacis want to put in one thread is too damn much to read...for each one of the members.
I like Silver Corners were an Admin can put the final facts all what have been discused around here.

-
Hey Nice art Curan, I just think it work great as an all fours beast better than standing. Too much muscle for me, mmm chubby wolf... I can't imagine it running or trying to hugh someone... :P heh.

See ya.
I already made a comment about Silver's Corner. He said
this thread has nothing to do that section. Its just a place to put what you think a werewolf should look like.

Ooooookaaaaaay. This is what werewolves should look like.

"Surfin werewolf USA" a film by Figarou!!

"TOTALLY GNARLY, DUDE!!!"

:lol:
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

:o Bay Watch-wolf! LOL , But I'd like to see the wolf ladies of the show first.:roflmao:
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

LoboLEO wrote:What happened with the 'werewolf code'? :? , that would simplify the answers.. and then make a full statistics of each category.
Don't worry, I'm still working on the Werewolf Code; although, I have changed it somewhat.

But to expand it to cover all the categories that could ever be discussed here? Too much work!
:lol:

And I realize it's a lot to read, but that's a side effect of there being a lot to talk about... I, personally, enjoy reading it all.
:D

-- Vilkacis
NightStorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightStorm »

OOooh props for Fig for the Surfer.
Some wolves howl to the moon.
But I...howl to the Son.
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Is there anybody whose german skills are higher than my english skills?
I've created a theory of transformation on a molecular genetically level.
But I've written it in german. And my english skills are to low that I could do a translation of it myself.
The translation babelfish offers me is crap and there are vocabularies which aren't even known from babelfish or from any of my english dictionaries.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Did you write the Latin on the bottom of you screen because if you are better at that (writting latin) you can translate from German to Latin and I can do Latin to English,....or .....I could get a German friend of mine to translate it....but it might take till tuesday.....

-Satyricon
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

@ Fenrir:
My english is much better than my latin.
Perhaps it's better your german friend translates it. Shell I send it via an email to you?

And thank you for your offer.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ya sure just pm me and i'll do my best to get it translated. :)

-Satyricon
Zire
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Zire »

i am curious, what is the werewolf code????
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Zire wrote:i am curious, what is the werewolf code????
You can see my thread here:

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... .php?t=709

It's changed a lot since that first post, though.

-- Vilkacis
Zire
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Zire »

thanks, hey Vilkacis do you speak spanish? :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yeah he does, and he can spell better than I can and Im hispanic. :o
Image Image