Wallace And Gromit - Were Rabbit

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

My wife Cathey and I just got back from seeing it. It's really funny. Of course, we're Wallace and Grommit fans anyway. But, having a werewolf reference thrown into the mix made it that much funnier, especially since Cathey has this thing for bunnies.

Alas, our theater was having sound problems, affecting the movie, causing its music to warble from time to time. I don't think it's a problem with the movie itself, as the previews and other advertisements had the same problem.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Scott Gardener wrote: Alas, our theater was having sound problems, affecting the movie, causing its music to warble from time to time. I don't think it's a problem with the movie itself, as the previews and other advertisements had the same problem.
There were no sound problems with the version I saw.

I was very satisfied with it, overall. Beforehand, some friends warned me that the movie might not contain a real shapeshifter- that it might just be a monstrous rabbit that never becomes human. But I had faith in the Brits, they generally have more folkloricly accurate werebeast films, and these warnings proved groundless. The monster rabbit indeed does have a human identity, and there are two full-blown (and rather funny) human-to-rabbit transformations, and one return transformation (with much inferior special effects to the other two, but I think intentionally so, because if you've seen "The Wolf Man" you may get the reference).
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Saw it tonight...loved it...reccomend it...

Wallace and Gromit are the best.
(TF's are actually farily well done and quite amusing. Howling rabbits is a bit odd, but it's all funny.)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i saw that howling rabbits in the trailers, wierd i want to see it but no cash :(
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I cant really afford to see any movie right now, but I will try to convince my dad to spare me some money to go see a movie by myself.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

You shouldn't have to worry about the MPAA rating. For any of you under 18, you'll find it a lot easier to get in than most typical werewolf features. (Note that Cursed did get hacked into a PG-13 rating, only to get the missing two minutes of special effects put back in the DVD.) Wallace and Grommit is rated G. Thankfully, they're not mistakingly marketting it as a kid's movie. It just happened to get a G rating. I guess stop-motion claymation violence isn't considered as bad as video game violence.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

I liked this a lot. CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!