New " Werewolf " Figure

The place for anything at all...
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:I knew you guys would interested.... :wink: It may end up as a TV show and I will watch and yes prob. tape just to see Greyslash the werewolf kick some doggie tail.... :evil: A note, I haven't found any of em' at walmart ( I was there tonight) and it is a new item so it won't be discounted any time soon.

Well I mean from list price. Wal-Mart always sells a bit below that.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Awh, man, why'd they have to make the wolf the bad guy — AGAIN?!? :supermad:

I've yet to meet a wolf/husky cross that wasn't an absolute sweetheart...
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

That sucks!! I thought it was the kind of rogue type hero.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Lupin wrote:
Ralith Lupus wrote:Hmm. Neatish, but they're dogs, and plantigrade, too...

I wonder what that IS. A TV show? A movie?
One of the characters, Grey Slash, is some sort of wolf/husky mix. I'd direct link but bleh, flash. But yeah, that seems like it does have deifnate TV show potential.

Edit: yay for print screen

Nice, except for the way he's got five large toes on the end of skinny digitigrade feet. It makes him look like he's got flippers down there.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Nahh Anubis, you cant get anymore original than that!!! :lol:
but it sooo cleque!!!!!!! the PURPLE BONE!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! if it becomes a tv show it will be canceled before the first season ends!!!!!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

"Cleque"??? Geese Anubis, my European cousins have better grammar than you, you need to pay better attention in your English classes. Though I think you might mean cliche'

A T.V. show would be really lame, waste of a channel.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:

Not bad.

I had Wulv from the "Blood Wolves" line. It had the same digitigrade leg structure and it came with a stand. But for some reason, it keeps falling off of it. Those digitigrade looks great on werewolf figures. But if its poorly designed, you'll have problems making it stand on its own.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:

Not bad.

I had Wulv from the "Blood Wolves" line. It had the same digitigrade leg structure and it came with a stand. But for some reason, it keeps falling off of it. Those digitigrade looks great on werewolf figures. But if its poorly designed, you'll have problems making it stand on its own.
Since I applied that silicone sealent, he hasn't fallen over on his own.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Akela wrote:"Cleque"??? Geese Anubis, my European cousins have better grammar than you, you need to pay better attention in your English classes. Though I think you might mean cliche'

stop commenting on my bad spelling and grammer!!!! :x or i'll hang you by your family jewls!! :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

Not bad.

I don't mind the leg structure much, it's just another interpretation.

I had the same problems well with Wulv, you can glue him down, but it doesn't help much if you have to use him elsewhere him in the future.... :wink: I just used some putty to make the hole smaller.

I haven't opened Greyslash yet ( I'm a bit short on space ) so I don't know how well he stands.
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

I like Grey Slash and Malice.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote: Not bad.

And everybody is a huge critic, I swear some people are just like the hollywood critics. I guess its because I have much higher tolerance than most people in here.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:And everybody is a huge critic, I swear some people are just like the hollywood critics. I guess its because I have much higher tolerance than most people in here.

Well jeez, just because it looks kinda like a wolf, doesn't mean that everyone here should automatically like it.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:And everybody is a huge critic, I swear some people are just like the hollywood critics. I guess its because I have much higher tolerance than most people in here.

Well jeez, just because it looks kinda like a wolf, doesn't mean that everyone here should automatically like it.
I guess it is because I have a much higher tolerance for things then, I dont know how I got that way. Im gonna look into it.
Image Image
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Anubis wrote:
Akela wrote:"Cleque"??? Geese Anubis, my European cousins have better grammar than you, you need to pay better attention in your English classes. Though I think you might mean cliche'

stop commenting on my bad spelling and grammer!!!! :x or i'll hang you by your family jewls!! :x
Fortunately, I do not have these "jewls" you are refering nor do I know what they are... geese, you never fail to bring a smile to my face :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Akela wrote:
Anubis wrote:stop commenting on my bad spelling and grammer!!!! :x or i'll hang you by your family jewls!! :x
Fortunately, I do not have these "jewls" you are refering nor do I know what they are... geese, you never fail to bring a smile to my face :D

And this is why you should always make sure you use proper spelling and grammar when threatening some one. :grinp:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im going to cill uoo!!!! :lol:
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Im going to cill uoo!!!! :lol:
:roll:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im gonna punch a pepporoni through your head!! 8)
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Im gonna punch a pepporoni through your head!! 8)
But you just said you didn't get any.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shat up, Ill break ya arm!! 8) or stab you with pepporoni, it depends what I feel like doing at the moment.
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Shat up, Ill break ya arm!! 8)
Shat up? Is that where I become more like William Shantner? Because he's cool.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Lupin wrote:
Akela wrote:
Anubis wrote:stop commenting on my bad spelling and grammer!!!! :x or i'll hang you by your family jewls!! :x

And this is why you should always make sure you use proper spelling and grammar when threatening some one. :grinp:
Akela, Lupin:

Once Anubis made it clear that poking fun at his spelling and grammar was making him angry, you really should have stopped there, please.

Thank you,

-- Vilkacis
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:I knew you guys would interested.... :wink: It may end up as a TV show and I will watch and yes prob. tape just to see Greyslash the werewolf kick some doggie tail.... :evil: A note, I haven't found any of em' at walmart ( I was there tonight) and it is a new item so it won't be discounted any time soon. Lastly, Greyslash must be more rare because I went through about 25 of them and only found the one
Hell yeah! I'm definitely interested anytime any new 'COOL' looking werewolf action figures comes out. God knows, they're few and far in between. As for Greyslash being more rare, I'm not too sure about that. Maybe that was just the situation where you were at. Yesterday, the 1st
K-Mart that I went to didn't have any. But then again, they didn't have too many of the other figures either. The 2nd store had two Greyslashes. Also, if you go to K-Mart's website, Greyslash is the only one that's available for ordering. Odd :?

These K9 Corps action figures may be a K-Mart exclusive. Last week when I had visited the local Target, Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us looking for something else, I didn't see any of em there at any of those stores. I'm just amazed that this toy company was able to put out such a large figure w/ a colored display box & CD for only 13 bucks.

vrikasatma wrote:Awh, man, why'd they have to make the wolf the bad guy — AGAIN?!?
Hey, let's just be glad that he was made! More please! :wink:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Alpha wrote:These K9 Corps action figures may be a K-Mart exclusive. Last week when I had visited the local Target, Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us looking for something else, I didn't see any of em there at any of those stores.
Well that would be annoying. The closest K-Mart is like 500 miles away.