true form

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

what is thier true form?

full Human
33%
gestalt and/or hybrid
38%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
9%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
20%

Total votes: 45

Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Excelsia wrote: Well, human hair and fingernails keep growing after death. Of course that's a whole different matter.
Actually they don't. It just looks that way because the skin around them loses water and receeds.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Lupin wrote:
Excelsia wrote: Well, human hair and fingernails keep growing after death. Of course that's a whole different matter.
Actually they don't. It just looks that way because the skin around them loses water and receeds.

Yeah Fig cleared that up for me. :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
Lupin wrote:

Yeah Fig cleared that up for me. :lol:

yup...I beat you to it, Lupin. :woof:
KnownToBite
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Beta Female of The C-Oney Wolf Pack

Post by KnownToBite »

I believe their true form is their wolf form.
Jasmine Isis
Beta Female to The Real Life C-Oney Wolf Pack
Mate to Syn Kardis
Mother to 2 beautiful kids - Damien Marcus and Scarlette Eden
Mother to 2 beautiful wolves - Isis(f mexican red) and Osiris(m timberwolf)
Mother to a beautiful red fox kit - Pyro
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

ok, same thing that i said in the 'eating humans' section. i think it would be dependant upon the werewolf. i tink that a werewolf 's 'true form' s entirely dependant on their beliefs and chosen by the idividual.
i think that those wereolves that believe that humans are simply prey would probably go for the most feared (by humans) form, the gestalt, as it is much faster and stronger and better for huning, they wouldn't choose human to be their true form because they view that form as prey, it's good for stealth, but it isn't a form they'd particularly want to stay in when they're safe at home. and they wouldn't want the full wolf form because they view it as obsolite for hunting humans.
i think that the werewolves that prefer to avoid humans and follow their feral wolf instincts would choose the wolf form as their true form. they wouldn't choose a gestalt form because it attracts too much attention when it's seen. they wouldn't choose their human form because they'd feel awkward in that form, however useful it may be in obtaining supplies for their pack from humans.
and finally, i think that the human friendly werewolves would choose their human form because it allows them to intermingle best with humans. they wouldn't choose the gestalt form because it would scare their human friends, possibly causing them to never talk to the werewolf again. they wouldn't choose the wolf form as their true form as that form wouldn't allow them to intweract the same way with humans, that and it's still be scarey for some humans.
anyway, that's how i see it.
~celtwolf :laddie:
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

^Exactly :D