Teeth when shifting...something I noticed...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

No I would not eat a monkey or a human. It wouldnt taste good and both are most likely loaded with dieseses anyway. I was just saying that if you saw a human getting eaten by ANYTHING it would certainly not bore you.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

As long as they screamed alot...... :evil:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:At the moment, I'm prepping for another night at the screenplay with Silver, and Ed. We're really working out reasons for violence, and violent characters. I don't want anyone to be 'evil' in this thing. No one is evil for the sake of being evil. EVERYONE believes that what they are doing is justified in some way, be it greed, envy, money, the like.

Even Hitler did not believe he was evil.. He thought he was doing the right thing. Now he WAS evil IMHO, but you get my point.

I will have no snidely whiplash characters in this film. No werewolves rubbing their paws together just to F*** with someone for no reason.

It is my sincerest hope that if someone delves enough into the storyline, and they find out the reasons, and the justifications by the charcters for the evil acts they commit, then THAT will frighten them even more.

Especially when the audience begins to see how they themselves could see things from that point of view. Its not just a physical ride, its big emotion... I'm avoiding philosophy however, keeping things to the physical and emotional. I think its just becoming too much for this story.

Having a werewolf film thats emotional can be a big step towards other werewolf films being the same way. I'm not sure if an R-rating is necessary. You can get a wider audience with PG-13. But whatever your goal is, we are with you 100%.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I couldn't care less whether its R, or PG 13. I'm not building a movie for ratings. :shift:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I couldn't care less whether its R, or PG 13. I'm not building a movie for ratings. :shift:
IC :duckie
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote:Heh, It would not be boring to see a human getting eaten. :lol:
Maybe for you... :P

Anyway, it does take up film time anyways, and film is best spent advancing the story, not eating diner. :wink:
ABrownrigg wrote:I couldn't care less whether its R, or PG 13. I'm not building a movie for ratings.
Good. :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I once heard an anthropology student say she had the opportunity to taste human. According to her human is like bacon. Oink. :lol:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Reilune wrote:I once heard an anthropology student say she had the opportunity to taste human. According to her human is like bacon. Oink. :lol:
:?

Must be all the junk food people eat. :D
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Reilune wrote:I once heard an anthropology student say she had the opportunity to taste human. According to her human is like bacon. Oink. :lol:
I guess they really weren't kidding when they referred to humans as "long pig."
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

The repetative bitting motions canines do is their way of chewing their food.... just fyi :D

It's good you guys aren't making the movie for ratings.

I agree with Figarou, having a werewolf film that's emotional could change the way people think of werewolves.... it could discourage the mindless killing machine opinion many people have come to be accostom to...
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Noa wrote:The repetative bitting motions canines do is their way of chewing their food.... just fyi :D

It's good you guys aren't making the movie for ratings.

I agree with Figarou, having a werewolf film that's emotional could change the way people think of werewolves.... it could discourage the mindless killing machine opinion many people have come to be accostom to...
Canines like wolves do not chew technically speaking. Dogs don't chew even though people say they do. They just don't have the necessary teeth and jaw muscles for true chewing. :wink:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "