Sin Episodes

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Sin Episodes

Post by Akela »

This game looks like it's going to be great. It's a source game BTW. You purchase the initial version and then you can purchase additional extensions to the game. Release date unknown, but near.

Check it out here.

Gory, me like*smiles*

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

It looks realistic. I hate stupid gore in games, this looks like sensible gore :lol:

Its made by Ritual :D They did a great job on STEF2. I'll keep a look-out for this one.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Source engine huh, so basicly its half life graphics.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Yeah, but what does that have to do with the game itself, gameplay is more important than graphics.

It has self adjusting difficulty, not that **** from Max Payne, this one takes in the; time you've been idle, accuaracy, health, what weapons you have, how much you jump and crouch and stuff like that, very precision orriented.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh no I dont care about the graphics all that much is that you said that its a source game, that is in source engine. When I looked at the site it said it uses Valves award winning engine and the best one Ive think they made is half life 2 engines thats all. But I swear the game looks just like perfect dark.But very cool 8) .
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I don't like it. They should just create a new Sin-game, instead of this HL 2-mod. The Source-engine can handle far more then shown on the screenshots, and the colors just suck.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

It seems we're having a communication breakdown, this isn't Half-Life 2, it uses the same engine, BIG difference. So are you saying Vampire: Bloodlines is a mere mod for Half-Life? That's a pretty narrow view.

Too bad you won't be able to enjoy it like the rest of us :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Like I said, I dont really care about graphics all that much....I still play some of my Playstation games and some of the old Command & Conquer games that had lousy 2D graphics, but they are all still yons of fun.
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Akela, I'm not missing anything, because Source-powered games don't run anyhowl on my PC.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I should be able to run HL2 so this game might be on the have to get list.
Image Image
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Morkulv wrote:Akela, I'm not missing anything, because Source-powered games don't run anyhowl on my PC.
So you can't even play Half-Life 2? That's bad.... :(
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Jup. Unless you wanna donate a computer.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Just upgrade your video card. You can get a real good one for about $80.
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

80 bucks??! Damn! Thats not worthy for a computer like mine. And it needs more then just the videocard to play HL2 smooth.