Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince nodded and said, "I'll come,I don't trust you but i'll go because you may be my only chance of extraction. However,they will probably kill me because I have the virus." He armed his weapon and stood up.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

"I don't know about that Vince!! If they just tried to kill me and I have this VIRUS!! as you keep calling it, why then would they not try to kill you as well? You are just as in the way as I am and we are expendable to them obviously, so we have to do this together and I know now that I must help because I don't want this to keep going on like this!!..."
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Turning off the H.U.D screen, all it showed was the viral infection spreading anyway. "No-ones klling anyone here, infected or not, ok? I think my medical pass will get us anywhere in the CDHQ. We just want to find who created this virus and get them to cure it."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"And if they can't well," Trent said slowly. "We spread it, esspecially to the higher ups and definately to the scientists. Then, their hand will be forced, and they have two choices. Live as a Werewolf. Or create a cure."

"People they can't afford to kill off."

Guess that seals it. Full scale rebellion.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey waved his rifle. "all this talk about viruses and loyalty is nice, but one problem at a time first, ok? Now lets move." He turned about and started down the street.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Following Dewey. "How far?" She could feel more obvious changes graduly begining. "I'm going to get worse before i get better." New teeth in her mouth where slowly pushing through her gums.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre's ears perked up and she turned around to Lessia. She knew something was happening to her and knew what it was," Oh no!!"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Prowler wrote:Following Dewey. "How far?" She could feel more obvious changes graduly begining. "I'm going to get worse before i get better." New teeth in her mouth where slowly pushing through her gums.

Trent followed close behind. "You might want to get rid of the armor, Unlike clothing it won't...rip or break. It'll break you," he advised.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Adjusting her armour so it was as loose as it can be. "It's designed to adapt to the user, i'll be fine Trent." The short fangs in her mouth where easily seen by the group and Lessia was starting to walk on her toes. Noticing Sabre's glance. "Why are you looking at me like that Sabre?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey sighed as he pulled a small map from his pocket. Blood had overtaken some of it, but not the parts he needed. He didn't bother to stop for Lessia, she'd be fine. He was worried about running into any other wolves. It's not like it was my idea... Still, his team had started all this crap, and the sooner he was out of here, the better.

"Quit stareing, keep moving."
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U