CAGECON

General convention type stuff.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

CAGECON

Post by ABrownrigg »

To anyone who is going to Cage Con in dallas this weekend, I will be there. Showing clips from Red Victoria, and of course talking about Freeborn.
www.cagecon.com

Anthony Brownrigg
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

If only I was anywhere near Texas :(
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Strange that many conventions happen to be in Texas which happens to be over a thousand miles away from my position. I don't find it strange that they're far away, but I don't see why Texas gets all the goods. When I think big conventions I think California, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles... E.T.C. At least I got to see the NextFest
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Well, I managed to go for one day. (Saturday) I asked another driver if we can trade days off. He agreed. Now I need to pay him back if he needs time off in the future. (I work for him.)

The convention is a gaming convention. To bad I wasn't into gaming. I would've played some of those games. I went so I can check out the panels ABrownrigg was in.

The 1st panel is about voice acting. He and 2 other voice actors was there.

A few hours later was the Red Victoria/Freeborn Panel. I've learned a lot more about Red Victoria. I found it extremely interesting.

As for Freeborn, he talked about stuff we Pack members already know.

I had a great time. I even brought my Sony PSP there!! I placed the Freeborn trailer and clips from Red Victoria on it. ABrownrigg thought it was cool. :coolflip: Looks like he might end up getting a Sony PSP.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Cagecon footage.

Right click and save target as...

A message from Anthony Brownrigg (12MB)

Dragon!!! (44MB)
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Boy I look hung over in that video. Whoooosh, well, it was pretty hectic. We had TONS of interest in Freeborn, and a lot in Red Victoria as well. Oddly the biggest thing we had was for Red Squad 4. I never expected that, hopefully Red Squad will remain one of those little weekend excursions that don't take much time, and is good for a short breather between RV, and Freeborn.

I made an announcement at the con, and we're currently working on it.

the announcement is, that we are working on trying to get Rick Baker out of retirement. If I have to explain who Rick Baker is, then you might want to watch American Werewolf in London. My publicist is hard at work at it, and I'll let you know if we succeed.

Keep the faith.

Anthony Brownrigg
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:Boy I look hung over in that video. Whoooosh, well, it was pretty hectic. We had TONS of interest in Freeborn, and a lot in Red Victoria as well. Oddly the biggest thing we had was for Red Squad 4. I never expected that, hopefully Red Squad will remain one of those little weekend excursions that don't take much time, and is good for a short breather between RV, and Freeborn.

I made an announcement at the con, and we're currently working on it.

the announcement is, that we are working on trying to get Rick Baker out of retirement. If I have to explain who Rick Baker is, then you might want to watch American Werewolf in London. My publicist is hard at work at it, and I'll let you know if we succeed.

Keep the faith.

Anthony Brownrigg
:jawdrop: Woo hoo!! :coolflip:

I hope Rick Baker can help you out with the werewolves in Freeborn!! That'll be awesome!! :howl:  :oo
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

ABrownrigg wrote:the announcement is, that we are working on trying to get Rick Baker out of retirement. If I have to explain who Rick Baker is, then you might want to watch American Werewolf in London. My publicist is hard at work at it, and I'll let you know if we succeed.

Oh cool. I hope you get him. I can't wait to see how that turns out.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Glad the convention went so well! Hope to see more about RV (and OF COURSE Freeborn, as well as RS4) soon! Keep up the hard work and I hope you can get him :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:Boy I look hung over in that video. Whoooosh, well, it was pretty hectic. We had TONS of interest in Freeborn, and a lot in Red Victoria as well. Oddly the biggest thing we had was for Red Squad 4. I never expected that, hopefully Red Squad will remain one of those little weekend excursions that don't take much time, and is good for a short breather between RV, and Freeborn.
I really enjoyed that Red Victoria presentation at the convention. I learned a lot from it. I hope you put that on DVD so others can see how RV was made.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

RICK BAKER !?!

You mean there's a chance you're getting God Himself to work on the transformation scenes!?!

Like Freeborn isn't enough of a dream come true (at least so far in concept)

Mega-drool!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

NONONONONONO>

NO, I'm not saying there's even a chance. Let me make that clear. But we're gonna try it.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

:wacko:

Whoa. You really had me going there...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:NONONONONONO>

NO, I'm not saying there's even a chance. Let me make that clear. But we're gonna try it.

Hmmmm....I'm not sure what will spark Rick Baker's interest in Freeborn. He must know that he'll be backed by a lot of werewolf fans if he decides to come aboard. He also has a challenge ahead of him because Freeborn will have plenty of werewolves.

Freeborn is gaining lots of popularity. If Rick Baker misses this chance, he may not get another in the future. Unless there is a sequel.
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

Figarou wrote:
ABrownrigg wrote:NONONONONONO>

Hmmmm....I'm not sure what will spark Rick Baker's interest in Freeborn. He must know that he'll be backed by a lot of werewolf fans if he decides to come aboard. He also has a challenge ahead of him because Freeborn will have plenty of werewolves.

Freeborn is gaining lots of popularity. If Rick Baker misses this chance, he may not get another in the future. Unless there is a sequel.
I can see it now " Freeborn 2: Doom By The Light of the Moon"
Apharoh:* finishes sweeping the floor* "Adolph its time for you to mop"
Adolph:"you did a terrible job of sweeping"
Apharoh:"So whats your point"
Adolph:"YOU CANT MOP A DIRTY FLOOR APHAROH!"
Apharoh:"Not with that attitude"
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Having your cake and eating you, too.

Post by Scott Gardener »

Of course, Tim Albee is a great find already; Rick Baker would be icing on the proverbial cake-granted, rather expensive and grandiose icing, much like having your cake iced by a Cordon Bleu chef.