Banned Xbox Commercial

The place for anything at all...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Shaun wrote:
Vuldari wrote:A really annoying thing just happened. I think it may have been related my my sneaky actions, but it's frustrating none the less.

I was backtracking the loop holes in the HTML code of the website hosting the X-box commercial so I could save the video to my hard drive, when Firefox crashed...or something. When I started it up again, all of my settings and bookmarks were gone. (I had ALOT of bookmarks) Now I will have to try to find all of those websites again...and some I will likely completely forget the existannce of.

...on the bright side, I DID manage to illegaly snag the video clip off the website.
Odd, I did the same thing and it worked fine. Either you are not doing it the same way I am, or it's just some random crapout
I think it was an unpredictable glitch that just happened at that moment by coincidence. I got a "Critical Error" message, and then it would not let me shut down Firefox (It was frozen or something) so I had to "CTR-ALT-DLT" and forcefully end the process. When I tried to restart Firefox, it asked me to choose a profile, only giving me the option of "Default"...but I could not even load that because it said it was in use. I Don't remember exactly what I did, but when I eventually got the browser to load again, it started waling me through the introduction as if I had just installed the program, and all of my bookmarks and settings were gone.

...no biggie though, since I seem to have remembered them all and have re-created 90% of them (the other 10% I don't think I used anymore anyway)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~