Still need membership Info

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Still need membership Info

Post by ABrownrigg »

I am still needing membership info from a variety of people for membership cards.

These include,

A jpg, or digital file of yourself for the card.

Packname:
RL name:
Animal
birthdate

The sooner I get it, the sooner I can send these out.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

OK, can I send in the info first and my picture soon after?
Lasthowl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lasthowl »

If you're waiting on me, I'll have to decline.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

By the way, just to make sure everyone knows, there is NO REQUIREMENT to have an ID card. Its optional only. I know some folks don't want, or like this kind of thing. So, there it is. :)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Gotta see your I.D. ...sport...

Post by Scott Gardener »

>A jpg, or digital file of yourself for the card.

http://www.geocities.com/jonlrabbit/jon.jpg

Packname: Scott Gardener
RL name: Jonathan Coolidge
Animal: wolf
birthdate: 04/25/1973
Home state/country: Texas / U.S.A.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Gotta see your I.D. ...sport...

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:>A jpg, or digital file of yourself for the card.

Packname: Scott Gardener

Wow! I never knew this forum exsisted back in 1987. :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: Gotta see your I.D. ...sport...

Post by Vuldari »

Scott Gardener wrote:>A jpg, or digital file of yourself for the card.

Whoah...we could be like long lost brothers or something. We've even got the same smirk. :|
http://img154.exs.cx/img154/5364/idsubmission3vs.jpg
(see second picture in the third row.)

[Edit: ...Okay...Nevermind. I just had to say something. :oops: :lol: ]
Figarou wrote:
Scott Gardener wrote:Packname: Scott Gardener
Wow! I never knew this forum exsisted back in 1987.
... :? Where Did that date come from? That is supposed to be the date you joined "The Pack". (In Scott's case, that was 12/15/2004)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

On our next "In Search of..."

Post by Scott Gardener »

May 4th, 1987 was the day I first started daydreaming about werewolves. Obviously this forum wasn't around, nor was even the technology behind it.

And, Vuldari, we do have spooky similarities. I don't see that many people who fit my archetype. I haven't had the moustache since I shaved it off in late 2001, and I'm starting to go bald up top, but that picture does otherwise still reflect how I look--basically like a lycanthropic Leonard Nimoy. ("I have eaten meat...and enjoyed it.")
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: On our next "In Search of..."

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote: And, Vuldari, we do have spooky similarities. I don't see that many people who fit my archetype. I haven't had the moustache since I shaved it off in late 2001, and I'm starting to go bald up top, but that picture does otherwise still reflect how I look--basically like a lycanthropic Leonard Nimoy. ("I have eaten meat...and enjoyed it.")
Want to know something even spookier? There is another person here who looks like the both of you!! :hsup
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Re: On our next "In Search of..."

Post by Vuldari »

Scott Gardener wrote:May 4th, 1987 was the day I first started daydreaming about werewolves. Obviously this forum wasn't around, nor was even the technology behind it.

Ahh...I see. I don't think I could narrow it down to an exact day, but I think for me,it was somewhere between 1984 and 1989.
Scott Gardener wrote:And, Vuldari, we do have spooky similarities. I don't see that many people who fit my archetype. I haven't had the moustache since I shaved it off in late 2001, and I'm starting to go bald up top, but that picture does otherwise still reflect how I look--basically like a lycanthropic Leonard Nimoy. ("I have eaten meat...and enjoyed it.")
Don't feel bad. At 23 years old I'm allready getting a receeding hairline (you can't tell by the way I comb it), and I even noticed a WHITE HAIR in my mustache two days ago. (...does that mean I'll be mostly grey by the time I'm 35 :? )
Figarou wrote:Want to know something even spookier? There is another person here who looks like the both of you!! :hsup
Clones...the three of us are all secretly clones. :oops: :oops: :oops:... :lol:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:evil: Darn it, you weren;t supposed to find out! Man, now I have to abandon my evil project...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Shadowblaze wrote::evil: Darn it, you weren;t supposed to find out! Man, now I have to abandon my evil project...
Oh don't worry...the project continues... *hundreds of voices all speak in unison* "...exept WE are in control now."

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: hwlwnk :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :wink: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote::evil: Darn it, you weren;t supposed to find out! Man, now I have to abandon my evil project...
Oh don't worry...the project continues... *hundreds of voices all speak in unison* "...exept WE are in control now."

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: hwlwnk :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :wink: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Gee, I need an endless supply of duckies to keep all of you in control!! :lol:

*builds a multi firing duckie launcher*

:duckie
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Resistance is futile

Post by Scott Gardener »

Water fowl is irrelevant. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. (bites.)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Those are clones.

THIS is assimilated!! -----> Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

For something that seemed to recieve a great deal of support when it was suggested, these ID cards seem to have attracted suprisingly few applicants. What might be the biggest hurdle for those people who are "considering" it, but have decided against it so far?

--Finding a sutable digital picture of themselves?

--waryness about giving out real names and Mailing addresses?

--lack of reasons to own one?

...I wonder. :?
Scott Gardener wrote:Water fowl is irrelevant. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. (bites.)
Figarou wrote:Those are clones.

THIS is assimilated!! ----->Image
Have you forgotten our plan Scott Gardener?(aka batch 2, variant 81)
...ahh yes. That's right...You have not been briefed yet. We are not the borg. We were to be the new Master Race. We were once the pawns of "B1 V1" and his lackies, but now we are free. A new plan has begun under the leardership of B5 V7. The world will soon be ours.
Vuldari,( aka B3 V19) signig out. :evil:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote: Have you forgotten our plan Scott Gardener?(aka batch 2, variant 81)
...ahh yes. That's right...You have not been briefed yet. We are not the borg. We were to be the new Master Race. We were once the pawns of "B1 V1" and his lackies, but now we are free. A new plan has begun under the leardership of B5 V7. The world will soon be ours.
Vuldari,( aka B3 V19) signig out. :evil:

(werewolf captain) Ready photon duckie torpedoes on my command.

(werewolf gunner) It won't do us any good. The targeting systems has been disrupted.

(werewolf captain) Well, guess I'll have to go outside and do this myself.

*Tosses a duckie at Vuldari,( aka B3 V19)*
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:(werewolf captain) Ready photon duckie torpedoes on my command.

(werewolf gunner) It won't do us any good. The targeting systems has been disrupted.

Okay, okay...this has gone on long enough. Let's try to stay on topic here.
I'm ending this nonsense here.
( besides...we are not prepared to take on the entire "WereWolf Federation" ...yet. :wink: )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have not gotten word one way or the other if there will be any $Cost$ for these cards.

To those who have opted against applying for a "Pack" card, (or are unsure about it), What would make you change your mind? Discounts on "THE PACK" merchandise has allready been suggested. What else could make "official" pack membership cards more desirable?

On the flip side, what, (potentially), could make it "un-cool" to be a Card Carrying Member?

...just curious.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote: Okay, okay...this has gone on long enough. Let's try to stay on topic here.
( besides...we are not prepared to take on the entire "WereWolf Federation" ...yet. :wink: )
To many bonks to the head. :wink:
Vuldari wrote:I still have not gotten word one way or the other if there will be any $Cost$ for these cards.

To those who have opted against applying for a "Pack" card, (or are unsure about it), What would make you change your mind? Discounts on "THE PACK" merchandise has allready been suggested. What else could make "official" pack membership cards more desirable?

On the flip side, what, (potentially), could make it "un-cool" to be a Card Carrying Member?

I'm not sure what could make being a card holder "un-cool." As for cost, I'm not sure if there is any. Info about that would've been posted already.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I don't know why there are so few either. I mean I applied for one. Maybe they just like paying more for something they could get a discount on by having a card. *shrugs* I dunno. People just don't make sense sometimes.

:P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:\To many bonks to the head. :wink:
HEY!... :( *feels multiple bumps on head* ...wait...yeah...that sounds about right. :lol:
Figarou wrote:I'm not sure what could make being a card holder "un-cool." As for cost, I'm not sure if there is any. Info about that would've been posted already.

Access to a lamenating machine likely is not free, nor are the stamps and envelopes needed to mail the cards to their intended owners. I would guess that it costs "at least" $1 to create and mail each card.

As for what could make the cards Un-Cool...not everyone here would openly admit to being members of a "Werewolf Fan-Club"...for starters. Showing off a "Pack" ID could be like walking around wearing one of those triangular Star-Trek badges. You could get alot of rolling of eyes, chuckles and finger pointing.
Last edited by Vuldari on Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote: Access to a lamenating machine likely is not free, nor are the stamps and envelopes needed to mail the cards to their intended owners. I would guess that it costs "at least" $1 to create and mail each card.

Well, don't be surprised to see a bill along with the card. I wouldn't mind paying it. :D
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:(werewolf captain) Ready photon duckie torpedoes on my command.

Okay, okay...this has gone on long enough. Let's try to stay on topic here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She canna take much more o'dis, Cap'n, She's gonna blow!!"
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Hmmmm

Instead of "Borg collective" its the "Collective PACK."

Image Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Ummm... Back on the discussion of why there are so few:

First and foremost, while the forum does have a lot of members, only some thirty-odd members contribute to the discussions regularly -- 58 of the Pack Forum's 181 members haven't even posted once. Just out of curiosity, exactly how many IDs have been submitted?

Second, I was late to contribute my information because I don't regularly visit every discussion forum, so up until recently I had missed the thread in which these were offered. Maybe the problem isn't that people aren't interested, but rather that their attention is payed primarily to different forums.

Another possibility might be that (to the best of my knowledge) all of our entries have been submitted via PMs, which in turn means the photos we send for our IDs have to be hosted elsewhere. For anyone that doesn't have a website or a webshots gallery (or any inclination to open one just to host one image), this is probably too much to ask. Maybe if they knew what e-mail address to send their photos as attatchments to, that would increase the numbers.